Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd much rather see the Speels get the spoon than the Tigers. However, the way the ladder currently stands we're actually better off if doesn't-matta win tonight.

Man how badly do the refs want to influence games??? This is disgraceful to watch. I hate eels enough as it is but to watch the refs give them a leg up is just infuriating

Pocket ref has no idea. Tigers really should of won that. Parra dropped so much ball and got a couple of lucky tries from bombs on last tackle. Refs were horrible again! So many terrible calls. Ruining the game

Pocket ref has no idea. Tigers really should of won that. Parra dropped so much ball and got a couple of lucky tries from bombs on last tackle. Refs were horrible again! So many terrible calls. Ruining the game
Week in week out these guys decide games, If I were a Tigpies fan I would be livid with that.

12-4 in penalties, what a stitch up. What's sad about it is that if the tigers weren't a mess they still could've won.

Not positive , but I'm sure Parra got a 8-1 penalty count in the second half. Some of those stripped balls were bull****.

Not positive , but I'm sure Parra got a 8-1 penalty count in the second half. Some of those stripped balls were bull****.

It was 7-1 when Badger spoke to the tigers captain saying there has been too many penalties against the tigers and to fix things up....then gave Parra another penalty a few mins later making it at least 8-1 in the second (I kinda fast forwarded the recording after that.)

But I tipped Parra and need all the tipping help I can get.

Last edited:
Tigers were robbed. Refs have far too much influence over outcomes. If the ref in this match wasn't on the take then he was simply incompetent.
On another note: How good is Tedesco? There are so many exciting fullbacks in the comp but he could be the best of them all. I enjoy watching him play. He's one who uses his skill, speed and brains to beat opposition players, rather than 99% of others who try to use their brawn.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2