Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Fourteen

Thursday, Jun 9 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Broncos vs. Raiders Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm

Friday, Jun 10 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Tigers vs. Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7:50pm 7:50pm

Saturday, Jun 11 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Knights vs. Warriors Hunter Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm
Eels vs. Titans TIO Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:00pm
Roosters vs. Storm Allianz Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 7:30pm

Sunday, Jun 12 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Sea Eagles vs. Panthers Brookvale Oval (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm

Monday, Jun 13 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL
Dragons vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (FOX) 4:00pm 4:00pm
Sharks vs. Cowboys Shark Park (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLSharksCowboys

Wow... Brisbane with a 5-day turnaround. I'm stunned.
I think it's their only one. Be great for them to lose and then Wayne to whinge about the short turnaround.
Following Foz's lead of suing everybody, Manly should sue the Nrl for their abysmally unfair scheduling which has resulted in a huge number of injuries, and also the ridiculousness of only one Sunday game at Brookie!

The Raiders getting dusted, seems the Donks like 5 day turnarounds and playing on Thursday.

Who'd of thought???

Just emphasising the gap between the top 4 and the rest at the moment maybe the refs will help the faders

Brisbane aren't even out of 2nd gear and they are 24-0 ahead.

As I said, we were in the game against Canberra last week until both DCE and Killer went off with injury. Canberra is a decent side who should make the top 8, but they are pretenders at best.

Brisbane aren't even out of 2nd gear and they are 24-0 ahead.

As I said, we were in the game against Canberra last week until both DCE and Killer went off with injury. Canberra is a decent side who should make the top 8, but they are pretenders at best.
If Canberra are pretenders does that make us complete bullsh*t artists?:p

How great is the turf at ANZ, players slipping and tripping everywhere. Won't here a peep out of the media though

Some good tries by the tigs tonight. When they are on they play an entertaining attack. Tedesco best attacking full back in the game and great pick up grabbing Taylor

Wighton was suspended for touching a Touchie and one of their forwards got a week for a late hit on Jake @:cool:

Maybe the next player to touch a ref or touch judge should go and change their name by deed poll on Monday to Johnathan Thurston. That will get them off the charge.....

How great is the turf at ANZ, players slipping and tripping everywhere. Won't here a peep out of the media though

But but but, its a major stadium. Move along, nothing to see here.....

But seriously, that ANZ surface looks like something you'd see in park football after a few days of rain. If Brookie looked like that we'd be crucified over the state of it.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4