Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow what a finish! Jonathan Wright wtf!
No 11 for the roosters ...massive power.

Laura Pitt next to Blake Austin..lol ...he deadset looks like an American serial killer.

Did Sam Moa give the ref are nice shoulder massage while questioning the no try?

He did, nice and obvious as well. won't be a thing mentioned about it though because...well a stitch up is not required here as it wasn't matai.

I picked the warriors and was nervous when they were 20-6 up. Why? Because you just knew the call would come through and penalties would start raining down for the rorters.

A close call though.

A movie for the Dogs players and fans to watch on the plane tomorrow.

10429474_10205392363783211_2878855263994432066_n.jpg

Bugger, Titans 28 Dogs 14 :cool:

Manly needs to start playing winning footy from Friday @:cool:
He did, nice and obvious as well. won't be a thing mentioned about it though because...well a stitch up is not required here as it wasn't matai.

I picked the warriors and was nervous when they were 20-6 up. Why? Because you just knew the call would come through and penalties would start raining down for the rorters.

A close call though.
I can't recall what year we last won a penalty count, yet.. we overcome. The only rain was the forward passes that the worriers were allowed to make. I thought I was watching the 49rs there for a while.

I can't recall what year we last won a penalty count, yet.. we overcome. The only rain was the forward passes that the worriers were allowed to make. I thought I was watching the 49rs there for a while.
Rorters use penalties as a tactic on their goal line - Refs won't bin anyone for a technical foul, so its a smart ploy@:cool:

That's a classic. The only other team to go anywhere near matching Easts for forward passes is Melbourne and they are mainly from dummy half. Watch the replay Roger and open your eyes.

Titans are playing good football. They are the best team to watch at the moment, using their speed. Reminiscent of the way we used to play.
BTW: Anyone see a crowd figure for the Gold Coke match? They had closed an entire grand stand. It look like a sub-6,000 crowd.
Also: Anyone noticed how nothing was ever really done about those dirty Dogs supporters who Greenturd said "would be banned from the sport."

That's a classic. The only other team to go anywhere near matching Easts for forward passes is Melbourne and they are mainly from dummy half. Watch the replay Roger and open your eyes.
What replay do you have in mind? Last Saturday? If so I have and the worriers got away with mass murder yet we overcame that and Badgers blunders.

Rorters use penalties as a tactic on their goal line - Refs won't bin anyone for a technical foul, so its a smart ploy@:cool:
Well if the refs arent binning, why shouldn't they do it? You do the crime, you pay the price and we pay it by giving away another set, or a 2 point...in the end we back our defense which was awesome on Saturday for a while even with so many out. Unlike the worriers who do the wall and obstruct a player by grabbing them and no penalty. that's getting away with it but that's the refs for ya.

The wormies have to be a huge chance of upsetting the cheats tonight as the 3 executive cheats are in origin camp.
Hope not though.
Pains me to want the storm to win but parra suffering is too much fun.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4