Non-Manly Games [Round 12, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Holy sh1t! Maipele Morseau (5/8) scores, Johnstone converts!! 22 all at oranges. Looking good....

Last edited:
Long, long night for the capras. Wynnum 50 - 28.

We were wary going into this game. Not wary enough by the looks. lol A flogging is character building though. We'll be back!!!

Well done Wynnum!!

Jesus these refs are cruelly this game with penalties. And if that's not enough to want to jump off a cliff, Gary Belcher has to be the most boring commentator going. Always agreeing with the refs. He's left Matt Russel dangling several times....Christ it's not even half time, I think I'll give it away for tonight!

Haven't seen much of this Ray Thompson before though I know he's played for a while but he goes ok. Maybe should have a cracker at getting him

Amazing how Bolton cooper and Lowe look like champions with Thurston playing but go back to average pretty quickly

Just goes to show, take Thurston out of the Cows team and they are, well, average.

They had more ball (52% to 48%), 9 more sets of 6 and more kick and run metres. Fact is that the Cows simply did not know how to win without JT there.

And Morgan and Scott and Tamou and O'neil..

Need stand alone weekends.

Can't take that much talent out of teams and expect anything less than second best..

ge....broncos and nth qld wont win this weekend, too many players out.

don't worry that they are higher on the ladder!

*picks broncos and nth qld because he's a chump*

****!

Arthur confirms Junior Paulo out of @TheParraEels clash against @NRLKnights after requesting an early release to go to @RaidersCanberra

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6