Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow! Try to Souths. Thought it was obvious St George grounded the ball.
The credibility of the NRL is really questionable. Sure a one billion TV deal is great but if the team that get the highest ratings succeed then we have a problem.

There was also a Souths knock-on that wasn't picked up either in that try, in full view of the 50 slow-mo cameras.
Inglis knocked it on in the lead up to the last try then I thought the try scorer was offside in the contest his teammate had the ball but the try scorer took it off him when in front

Did the drag queens really just strip that ball, to give the mixo's that last penalty? Did not look like one to me.

Anyway, yet another game with terrible officiating, favouring one team over another. Don't know why I bother watching sometimes........!

The game is seriously broken at the moment........!

Just when Carter scored (the ball that came of Sam Burgess' legs and not his torso)....was Carter onside at the 'kick'? Didn't the ball come off Sam's legs when Carter was in front of him? That's not to mention that Carter knocked the ball on with his right hand before grounding it with his left.

Terry Hill says yes

(actually...he said that about the atmosphere, so maybe not)

edit: I think Mark keeps saying that soon crowds will be virtual...so maybe they will be.

*I've spent too much time on this post.

Our crowds are virtual right now, if you take the meaning of virtual to be -
Almost or nearly as described, but not completely or according to strict definition.

We need more true supporters!! Some of our supporters are not towing the line.

@:p

We had a friend that turned into an electric eel. Remember him? I'm sure in quiet moments he sings to himself...

So now I'm alone, now I can think for myself, about little deals and issues. And things that I just don't understand, like a white light that night, or a slight touch at times. I don't think it meant anything to you....

:p
Is that you, Gary Numan? I understand Gary is a big Manly fan.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8