Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nein turning this into a Speels love-fest. Gee, I wonder who was really behind their soft as penalty for cheating?

You could be forgiven for thinking that poor doesn't-matta have been really hard done by.

Sickening really :sick:
It's just ridiculous. How can they turn this into the feel good story of the year?
They should be getting shamed, not having heroic tales of poor battlers conquering adversity written about them.

It's just ridiculous. How can they turn this into the feel good story of the year?
They should be getting shamed, not having heroic tales of poor battlers conquering adversity written about them.

Exactly. They created their own adversity by constantly cheating the cap. Yet they are being made out to be heroes. For mine its confirming that Nein were behind them getting such a soft penalty.

It's only going to get worse when Foran returns.
Faaaark can you imagine the hero status and carry on then.
It'll be like Caesar returning to Rome. Street parade and a ceremony just for him.

It's only going to get worse when Foran returns.
Faaaark can you imagine the hero status and carry on then.
It'll be like Caesar returning to Rome. Street parade and a ceremony just for him.
Tpa's... He won't be interested as he wont be getting his Ferari, mansion and brown paper bag.

That pass to Jennings there looked like it was half a metre forward and since it only went about a metre you can't tell me it floated foward.

Alex Johnston tonight is once again showing why I can't understand how Souffs think he is going to be their long term fullback after 1nglis.

As a fullback Tommy leaves him for dead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4