Non-Manly Games [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We'd be crucified by the NRL if this happened at Brookvale. Even more so if we allowed the game to go on.

The NRL is going from bad to worse lately.....and it all happens to be under Greenturd's watch. Didn't most people say that he becoming CEO would be the worst thing that could happen?
You are bang on!!!
Of course we all know this wouldn't happen at brookie because, even if we have problems with council, facilities. Etc, we are still professional!!! This is.......what's the word I'm looking for.....diabolical!!!

We'd be crucified by the NRL if this happened at Brookvale. Even more so if we allowed the game to go on.

The NRL is going from bad to worse lately.....and it all happens to be under Greenturd's watch. Didn't most people say that he becoming CEO would be the worst thing that could happen?
Manly will be dragged into this because they'll go on a suburban ground bashing rampage.
There's a solution to any potential light problems at Brookie. Play the games in the daytime on a Saturday or Sunday please NRL.

On reflection if we had a number of Mormon players the hierarchy would have us playing predominantly on Sunday just to ensure we couldn't field our strongest side I reckon !!
I like brother!!! Let's have a heap of fringe Mormon players that struggle to make 1sts then we can have unlimited Sunday games at brookie!!!!
Your a thinker my friend!!

On reflection if we had a number of Mormon players the hierarchy would have us playing predominantly on Sunday just to ensure we couldn't field our strongest side I reckon !!
You could bet your town halls that would happen.

Say what you want about Dugan but the guy is tough and can play football.

If he's not in the 1 for NSW, I'll give it away.

I love that it's footy, I love I can actually watch it on free to air(I'm poor but not jealous) , but wtf is up with the lighting?? Even the walk off interview with Fittler mentioned the Lightning. Brookvale oval always delivers for tv, especially free to air tv. Didn't Howard upgrade this mess of a footy field???

The fact the lighting at this ground isn't working for a first grade fixture is a disgrace.

Is it 1972 ?

You would think Manly would've made sure the lights at every ground were working. This is surely the fault of Brookvale Oval and its state of disrepair.

Manly should move to Allianz.

The fact the lighting at this ground isn't working for a first grade fixture is a disgrace.

Is it 1972 ?

You would think Manly would've made sure the lights at every ground were working. This is surely the fault of Brookvale Oval and its state of disrepair.

Manly should move to Allianz.
It will be spun that way..suburban footy grounds are dead, all because of this crapola!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8