Non-Manly Games [Round 10,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souffs are a mess without Reynolds.

Keary just doesnt seem to have the ability to control the play as a sole playmaker (an ability that DCE, Cronk, Thurston have that makes then amazing players). Its made worse by Sutton who does nothing and it forces GI into a play making role.

Its actually quite enjoyable to watch. :giggle:

Keary just doesnt seem to have the ability to control the play as a sole playmaker (an ability that DCE, Cronk, Thurston have that makes then amazing players). Its made worse by Sutton who does nothing and it forces GI into a play making role.

It would be if they weren't playing the storm.

If Cameron Smith doesn't get charged for repeatedly kicking at the bunnies face during a tackle it's just wrong.
Reminds me of him continuously elbowing Ballin in the face and Matty gets penalised.
Smith is a grub.
Even Brandy was excusing the grubs continous hands on the ball as ' just part of his game' ...penalize the little priick every time then.

If Cameron Smith doesn't get charged for repeatedly kicking at the bunnies face during a tackle it's just wrong.
Reminds me of him continuously elbowing Ballin in the face and Matty gets penalised.
Smith is a grub.
This is Cameron Smith were talking about and its origin time. He could dry hump the ref and still get a pat on the ass and told good luck next week.

^ Yep, if he gets charged it'll all be a NSW conspiracy. Isaac Luke had no business repeatedly headbutting the spikes of Smith's boots. In fact he should have known better than to even attempt to tackle him in the first place.

That's the **** part of it.
It's almost like as a NSW'man you don't want Smith to get charged because you don't want to give Qld a chance to play the conspiracy card. We'd have to put up with the morons up North bleating and moaning about how this always happens to them when in reality it happens a lot less to them because of this campaign. But he derserves a long stint for that.
Horrible stuff from a horrible grub.

Which makes me laugh considering on the Vermin's fan forum last year there were a lot of the toofless brigade claiming that Reynolds should be let go and that Keary was the future.

And what a large noggin to aim at! I still HATE NATE, however I best start changing that mentality!
Felt the same before this week now he is the best prop in the game. Used to dislike Willie too.it is the power of the Manly jumper -can change players from undesirable to royality.

Even Brandy was excusing the grubs continous hands on the ball as ' just part of his game' ...penalize the little priick every time then.
Josh Reynolds got suspended for kicking Thaiday in a tackle in 2014
802981-fea904e8-205f-11e4-bee2-80d82dcd29df.jpg

Looks identical to me :mad:
CFIDl_PWAAEDVvq.jpg

Smith said he was unaware his boot made contact to the head of Luke pointed to social media in New South Wales as putting an unnecessary focus on the incident.

“I was only told about it on the way here (to the media conference) actually,” said Smith.

“About what had happened, that I’d made contact with Issac Luke.

“He didn’t mention anything to me during the game or after the game. I don’t know what to say there.

“I’m not too sure, probably comments on social media from people in NSW.@:mask:

------------------------------------
Liar, Liar:punch:

If you watch the replay, Smith/Luke, the first kick could be interpreted by excuse makers as just kicking out in the tackle. But then he raises the leg to a different angle and instead of kicking out he brings it down on Luke's face and then keeps going.
Of course he's denying it. Many in the media are backing him up. He'll get away with it.
How is this cap-cheating, grapple-tackling, chicken-winging, repeat offender of slowing down the play the ball, the highly respected Australian Captain?
Corrupt game.

I reckon the Raiders will improve their supreme record over the Dragons. Might do it quite comfortably too, despite the Dragons being very good defensively this year.

Seeing that both these teams got there season back on track after victory over Manly Dragons at home for me and hopefullly another golden point game

This game would be even more enjoyable if the refs would put the whistle away. Not even sure why they are giving them.

Give them a break....... They awarded a try earlier in the game without going to video ref. I think that's the first one this year.

Good result with the Drags winning.

Now for the Knights to win by 1 point - their F/A is -31 whereas the Tigers are only -6

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4