Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cows/Sharks game was by far the highest standard but really enjoyed Tigers/NZ for entertainment.
Roosters look busted & unlike Manly, have a fairly well combined team on the field....add Hargreaves, Pearce & Cordner & it's obviously different, but still soft.....who cares....hate the bit**es

That's good to see, ch 9 need to wake up. The thing that drives me insane is rabs talking about the block or some other ch 9 show. Call the footy for gods sake!
Cross promotion plus waffling to fill in air time like he is calling the cricket :cool:

Fox guys stick to the footy and so far each set of commentators seem to be coherent :)

Watching fox only all weekend has been great. They just commentate rather than try to be part of the entertainment.
Yup spot on. And I prefer the commentators also. Gus repeats himself 50 times and then jumps ship when it's clear the team he picked is going to lose. And then makes out he always picked them.

Another positive with Fox is that you can hit reverse and replay and delight in the splendour of what is an articulate Roosters forward pass - as I just did.

With any luck we might not be on the bottom of the table with this result. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for a positive haha :)

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Rex
We are 15th with a bullet :party:

giphy.gif
Winn

Guys, Mateo played in NSW Cup. Thought people said he was injured? Seriously, Green / Vave got chosen over Lawrence, Symonds, Mateo & others. Doesn't sound legit to me?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7