Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round One

Thursday, Mar 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) ADST LOCAL HASH TAG
Eels vs. Broncos Pirtek Stadium (NINE) 8:05pm 8:05pm #NRLEelsBroncos

Friday, Mar 4 STADIUM (NETWORK) ADST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Bulldogs Brookvale Oval (NINE) 8:05pm 8:05pm #NRLManlyBulldogs

Saturday, Mar 5 STADIUM (NETWORK) ADST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Panthers GIO Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLRaidersPanthers

Tigers vs. Warriors Campbelltown Stadium (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTigersWarriors

Cowboys vs. Sharks 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 7:30pm 6:30pm #NRLCowboysSharks

Sunday, Mar 6 STADIUM (NETWORK) ADST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Rabbitohs Allianz Stadium (NINE) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLRoostersSouths

Titans vs. Knights Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 6:30pm 5:30pm #NRLTitansKnights

Monday, Mar 7 STADIUM (NETWORK) ADST LOCAL HASH TAG
Storm vs. Dragons AAMI Park (FOX) 7:00pm 7:00pm #NRLStormDragons

Some good games there, Cowgirls v Gummies should be interesting and Mixo's v Rorters should tell us if both , one or neither will be a force in 2016 ( although very early days for all teams I guess)

Ehat's wierd is the benching of the Raiders' Blake Austin :rolleyes:

Sharks and Rabbids games look like tight contests :)

Hope the Broncs run riot over Parra to give us a great lead in to Friday night :clap:

Had to laugh at Phil Gould's not so subtle dig at Parra-doesn't-matta being March premiers for the past 30 years ('fastest starters in rugby league but if its nil-all after 20 the Broncos are well on their way to a victory')

Foran looks good in blue and gold....especially since they are paying him that much money and he's not even playing LOL

Still can't believe I'm saying this but I hope the Donkeys tear the Speels a new one tonight. Big time.

Raiders 30 Penriff 22

Now the Tigers v Warriors with JLJ and CheeKam
Shaun Johnson failed to kick into touch from a penalty - Chez is not alone

Injuries - Sezer broken eye socket, Austin Median tear, Segeyaro broken arm :eek:

First on 7: Michael Lichaa faces upto 3 months out & knee surgery after tearing his meniscus @NRL_Bulldogs @7NewsSydney #7news

Last edited:
Geez tigers look good. A lot better than last year. Some exciting players. We need to lift for next week

Based in this, with Tigers at home.......Tigers 36- Manly 8.

Don't think we can come together in 10 days, well not enough anyway.

RELEGATE THE WARRIORS AND MANLY AND HAVE BOTH TEAMS COACHED BY TOOOOOOVES TO UNDEFEATED NON PENN PREMIERSHIPS!!!

Lol. Tigers are the favourites for the spoon but are currently winning big against the Warriors.

But the Knights did win their 1st 4 games last season and were 1st after 4 rounds before ending up with the spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6