Non Manly Games [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was a cracking game between the panthers and dogs. The dogs were unlucky in the end but the panthers did well to hang on.

Enjoyed this one.

Too hot to play footy up there mate.

You are not kidding Jerry! Those are some very fit players out there...well, they will be soon lol. We (Manly) need to do a deal with the Capra's. If you can't get fit, and mentally tough playing in the Q-Cup, you're a goner!! Send up whoever needs hardening up!! LOL!

Yeah but you're buying!

Round one has shown me that the dive is now alive and well in the nrl.

ryan james and grub ennis just two that I saw.

Yeah but you're buying!

Round one has shown me that the dive is now alive and well in the nrl.

ryan james and grub ennis just two that I saw.
Fifita is a close third:punch:

Wonder if Gorgeous George will flop on a Scumo tonight - worth waiting for :rofl:

40 minutes in and the Scumos have 3 Players on report - lets hope they all miss out on Saturday at Brookie!

Last edited:
Storm strong defence but dragons were poor

Storm 12-4

Bring it on billy and cam

Beware when we are down we thrive

No one will give us a chance

I smell an ambush coming

Last edited:
Storm weren't that good, but how **** house were the Dragons all that ball and only try the scored was from a tin bum marshal grubber. With any luck Bromwich will be out.

Hiya Fellas. I'm not going to say anything other than I hope you've all had a good holiday break!
Lets get this season rolling...

Do we really have to suffer more of Roger???

I'll leave him off the ignore button but if he doesn't play nice, seeya!!

Funny how those Sharky Trolls are no where to be seen now!!

Do we really have to suffer more of Roger???

I'll leave him off the ignore button but if he doesn't play nice, seeya!!

Funny how those Sharky Trolls are no where to be seen now!!

Suffer? I never made you suffer in the past, just throwing a different perspective without insulting anyone. Tovves is the person you should be asking about that but hey, I'm gutted we don't have our normal quota of games. this is what pisses me off, all these dumbass games pre-season and we can't have a full season where every teams plays each other in a home and away system. Anyway, later folks.

Josh Reynolds just broke his arm (Des :punch:) and will be out 6-8 weeks

Dugan damaged his ankle last night to.

So no Blues B2B this year :(

Josh Reynolds just broke his arm (Des :punch:) and will be out 6-8 weeks

Dugan damaged his ankle last night to.

So no Blues B2B this year :(
Moylen and Kiery would be reasonable replacements. Mitchell Pearce seems to be fulfilling his promise and will probably be reinstated as half and possibly captain. That's not to say I'm confident of a Blues win - but the Queensland forwards are showing their age.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7