Non Manly Games [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
2015 Telstra Premiership Draw Round One
Thursday, Mar 5
STADIUM (NETWORK) AEDT LOCAL HASH TAG
Broncos vs. Rabbitohs Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 8.05pm 7.05pm #NRLBroncosSouths

Saturday, Mar 7 STADIUM (NETWORK) AEDT LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights vs. Warriors Hunter Stadium (FOX) 4.30pm 4.30pm #NRLKnightsWarriors
Titans vs. Tigers Cbus Super Stadium (FOX) 7.00pm 6.00pm #NRLTitansTigers
Cowboys vs. Roosters 1300Smiles Stadium (FOX) 9.00pm 8.00pm #NRLCowboysRoosters

Sunday, Mar 8
STADIUM (NETWORK) AEDT LOCAL HASH TAG
Panthers vs. Bulldogs Pepper Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLPanthersBulldogs
Sharks vs. Raiders Remondis Stadium (FOX) 6.30pm 6.30pm #NRLSharksRaiders

Monday, Mar 9 STADIUM (NETWORK) AEDT LOCAL HASH TAG
Dragons vs. Storm Jubilee Oval (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLDragonsStorm
=======================================================
The Knights v Warriors is a doozy - biffo, sin bin, 8 pt try and still 20 mins to go @:cool:

Hey manly boys
That is how you show some heart and pride for the Jersey

Well done Knights - I wish our boys showed that much pride in our Jersey

Agree Mark entertaining game to watch

Boy the Roosters last night showed yet again why they will be up there. Doesn't matter how close N QLD got to their line i was always confident the Roosters will hold them out. Their goal line defence was awesome to watch. Luckily we didn't have them in Rd 1

Roosters looked excellent last night. They are my pick for the premiership this year. How easy did they roll up the middle. Dominated Scott, Taumololo, Cooper, Tamou etc.

Tuivasa Sheck showed some promising signs at fullback.

Wash your mouth out !!:lipssealed:

When I was a little tyke...about 10 or so my Dad knew someone at the bears etc etc....so once a year he would let them all drive down to our farm and camp for the weekend.

They always let me play in their games of touch footy (geez I fell for a lot of dummies!) and were generally pretty nice guys.

So ....soft spot I guess.

When I was a little tyke...about 10 or so my Dad knew someone at the bears etc etc....so once a year he would let them all drive down to our farm and camp for the weekend.

They always let me play in their games of touch footy (geez I fell for a lot of dummies!) and were generally pretty nice guys.

So ....soft spot I guess.
Only playing mate, no problem with the Burleigh Bears...it's the 'Bears' part (as in North Sydney) that I have an involuntary response to ;)

Only playing mate, no problem with the Burleigh Bears...it's the 'Bears' part (as in North Sydney) that I have an involuntary response to ;)

Ahh, sorry. It's like the BC rugby league team here being called the ....bulldogs! (sigh)

In the titans tigers game.....

some little guy coathangered another little guy.

I thought he was going to be sent off.

Should he have been sent off?

Also...lol at ryan james trying to do the big dive to get the titns a game winning penalty. - Remember when the tits did that successfully against us?

Wasn't even hit high....went down like his jaw was broken!

Penrith looking the goods, could give the top 4 another run this season.
The dogs are still grubs and, whilst their forwards are quality, their back line is overrated and I still think they fluked their way to last seasons gf. Bottom 4 of the top 8 was my pre season prediction for them, I'd love to see them miss the 8 entirely though.

Riff's offloads are amazing - note to Manly!
Reynolds with another trip, but not put on report ???
Jackson is on report for a crusher, plus started a melee :swear:
Des is suffering :giggle:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4