non game day supporter spottings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been noticing more and more sea eagles supporters proudly displaying the maroon and white outside of game day. Chances are they are ST faithful also - so who are you?

Today

1 - a ginger goateed supporter in Manly jumper at the bus stop at circular quay lunch (12)
2 - 5:10pm boarding the 616 to Rouse Hill

Saw a lancer near my house at a shell servo across from saints leagues with a massive Manly sticker on the back windscreen

Good to see!

Saw a bloke walking through the domestic terminal on Monday wearing a delmage jersey, was going to give him a go manly but was distracted by a hostess

Daniel said:
Saw a bloke walking through the domestic terminal on Monday wearing a delmage jersey, was going to give him a go manly but was distracted by a hostess

Was her name Sonya? ;)

Walking around the EKKA (our show) on "peoples day" 2 weeks ago, apart from my own Manly Cap I spotted not 1 BUT 3 2012 members Caps and a guy in an 1980's Pioneer Jumper.

AND when in Melbourne the weekend before last I went to the Carlton V Essendon AFL game at the MCG with my son in law....we were in GA seats, and as I started the climb up a guy spots my 2012 members cap, stands up (with his Delmege jersey on) and says "GO MANLY".

Pretty good effort considering one was Brisbane and the other Melbourne

I never wear any Manly gear outside of game day.
You can't, the scum will bash you, try to kill you. They'll see where you live and molly your house.

Remember, every non-manly fan is evil. Do them over before they get you.

**** enemies, don't give them an oppotunity to have a shot at you. Get in first.

Duff said:
You can't, the scum will bash you, try to kill you. They'll see where you live and molly your house.

f**k enemies, don't give them an oppotunity to have a shot at you. Get in first.

Holy **** dude you live in a bad neighbourhood!

I proudly wear my Manly gear during the season and have never had an issue. I'll even be wearing it on Friday night at Suncorp for Brisbane v Penrith, I agree Duff must live in a bad place.

I live in Croydon park and my girlfriend lives in belmore, so I drive through belmore on a daily basis, I drive a hsv gts that's pretty loud that gets attention, the best thing is I've got manly number plates :)
I'm always seeing dogs players there, but the best of all is I saw des at the begining of the season stopped in traffic right beside me! We made eye contact and I just shook my head lol des gave no reaction at all!!!!
Another time kimorley was crossing at the pedestrian crossing in front of me, so I gave the car alittle rev, he looked and I yelled out go manly, he gave alittle chuckle and nodded his head.
I'm always wearing something manly, be it my members hat, one of the many jerseys I have or jackets. Love being a manly fan :)

Sumdumguy said:
Duff said:

f**k enemies, don't give them an oppotunity to have a shot at you. Get in first.

Holy s**t dude you live in a bad neighbourhood!

I live in Brookvale.

They're everywhere though, it doesn't matter where you are, they'll be there. There's a Souths supporter in my street. He needs to go.

I came home from lunch the other day to find a massive roofing sheet with posts driven into my front yard with the words "Go the Knights" on it in hot pink spray paint. I decided to leave it there and drape it with my Manly jersey and members flag.

After we won i brought out a little knights doll i have in my bar and bent it over and put a teddy bear behind it. Had a lot of lookers!

The prick didn't even come over with his tail between his legs and take it down!

Woolworths at Gracemere (about 10 kms west of Rocky), saw a middle aged lady with a maroon shirt with white lettering, "Nobody likes us, we don't care".

mozgrame said:
Woolworths at Gracemere (about 10 kms west of Rocky), saw a middle aged lady with a maroon shirt with white lettering, "Nobody likes us, we don't care".

Might have been Vidmar :p

There's a house in Condobolin done up in maroon and white with flags flying etc, and then there's the barber on Addison Road Marrickville with jumpers and other memorabilia in his window, a massive fan.

mozgrame said:

That will have been Bernadette...know her well!!

I worked in St George, Qld in 2010. It's quite deep into the South West. For a town with a population of around 2000 I reckon there was about 10-12 proud Manly jersey wearing locals. It was comforting to see the Maroon and White such a long way from my Gold Coast family home, and the Brookvale oval hill of my childhood.

pjd80 said:
I live in Croydon park and my girlfriend lives in belmore, so I drive through belmore on a daily basis, I drive a hsv gts that's pretty loud that gets attention, the best thing is I've got manly number plates :)
I'm always seeing dogs players there, but the best of all is I saw des at the begining of the season stopped in traffic right beside me! We made eye contact and I just shook my head lol des gave no reaction at all!!!!
Another time kimorley was crossing at the pedestrian crossing in front of me, so I gave the car alittle rev, he looked and I yelled out go manly, he gave alittle chuckle and nodded his head.
I'm always wearing something manly, be it my members hat, one of the many jerseys I have or jackets. Love being a manly fan :)

Do you live in Lennartz St?

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:

Do you live in Lennartz St?

Possibly ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4