Noel Crusher Cleal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Rumour has it He is following Des over to the Bullscum, will be a MASSIVE loss for Manly when correct me if I am wrong he said on the Game plan that he would never go there as he hates them

Manly needs to throw double at what they are paying him now to keep him here

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rumour has it He is following Des over to the Bullscum, will be a MASSIVE loss for Manly when correct me if I am wrong he said on the Game plan that he would never go there as he hates them

Manly needs to throw double at what they are paying him now to keep him here
With his eye for up and coming players and his contacts I think Crusher would be an even bigger loss than Des.

susan said:
As i said in another thread the whole shooting match has gone as a package.

In which case, at least in the short term (and probably longer), we're screwed. A coach, even a good one, can be replaced. But to start from scratch and rebuild an entire coaching/recruitment/training/physio structure ain't gonna be pretty…
If I was a Bulldogs supporter, I'd be disgusted at what my club was doing.

susan said:

They are a Team, just not a Manly Warringah focused Team.

Interesting how the Players are expected to overcome all odds -
yet Management can not overcome personality clashes :dodgy:

Ron E. Gibbs said:
susan said:

In which case, at least in the short term (and probably longer), we're screwed. A coach, even a good one, can be replaced. But to start from scratch and rebuild an entire coaching/recruitment/training/physio structure ain't gonna be pretty…
If I was a Bulldogs supporter, I'd be disgusted at what my club was doing.

I'm more disgusted at what our club is doing stuff the scumdogs they are doing there best,the question is what are we doing other then shoot ourselves in the foot.

Losing des is not the end of the world but if des also takes crusher, singe and a heap of his support staff, not to mention any of the players, then it is going to make life difficult for the next coach who is going to have to start from scratch.

It will take years to rebuild if that happens.

Don't expect back to back premierships. This has ****ed the club and it will take years to rebuild especially if the 5 players with clause walk.

swoop said:
Don't expect back to back premierships. This has f***ed the club and it will take years to rebuild especially if the 5 players with clause walk.

who are the 5 ?

swoop said:
Don't expect back to back premierships. This has f***ed the club and it will take years to rebuild especially if the 5 players with clause walk.

Foran, T Williams, DCE are a few.
If Crusher goes, Lyon, and a few others as well.

Is there any conformation on Crusher / Des being a package deal to the dogs? i know it was talked about but didn't hear anything about him @ the conference this morning.

The Wheel said:
Stewart Bros, Foran, Williams X 2 in todays Telegraph

The telegraph also said that watmough has a get out clause as well.

Jonesyv2 said:
Is there any conformation on Crusher / Des being a package deal to the dogs? i know it was talked about but didn't hear anything about him @ the conference this morning.

This was in the telegraph this morning

There are also suggestions Hasler could take four, and possibly five, of his coaching staff to Belmore with him in 2013, including assistant coach Kelly Egan, recruitment guru Noel Cleal and video analyst Will Badel.

When I became a Manly fan back in the dim dark past I didn't ask for a 'Get Out' clause.
What's the problem with today's players?
I don't recall seeing this clause when I signed up for my 2012 membership.
I'll stick with Manly until I die, and so will my kids.

tookey said:
The Wheel said:
Stewart Bros, Foran, Williams X 2 in todays Telegraph

The telegraph also said that watmough has a get out clause as well.

Jonesyv2 said:

This was in the telegraph this morning

There are also suggestions Hasler could take four, and possibly five, of his coaching staff to Belmore with him in 2013, including assistant coach Kelly Egan, recruitment guru Noel Cleal and video analyst Will Badel.

Interesting as Greenburger said that Dymock will be Dessies assistant

Hasler could have stayed and gone back to back. Would have been the first coach in the modern era to do so. There's a challenge. He's gone for the money guys, that's all. If others go with him so be it. Toovs won't leave and we'll soldier on. Manly forever and if any of you posters want to go to the Dogs, you're welcome to follow the messiah.

DSM5 said:
Hasler could have stayed and gone back to back. Would have been the first coach in the modern era to do so. There's a challenge. He's gone for the money guys, that's all. If others go with him so be it. Toovs won't leave and we'll soldier on. Manly forever and if any of you posters want to go to the Dogs, you're welcome to follow the messiah.

He hasn't gone for the money, according to his statement he would of earned more here.

DSM5 said:

Eagles were offering more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4