No Wolfie for Monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Targetted,whatever
Bennett has still lost a gf and you still have no life

I'm tipping you have no hair no job and live with your nan ;)

im tipping your a fat loser with a self esteem problem who has to snipe people on the net for no particular reason

Well why else would someone try to pick fights with people who support the same team? keyboard warrior with no regard for anyone but yourself,i hope your mum still spanks you for being such a lowlife

The Eagle said:
Targetted,whatever
Bennett has still lost a gf and you still have no life

we know he was assistant, that wasn't what I was talking about. When he has had full reign he has been undefeated. Furner was coach in 87 as Cam said and was the one defeated. Its like saying that Des didn't make the 2002 and 2003 Finals series because he was assistant coach. I am sure you wouldn't be willing to admit that fact. Double standards like the St George Illawarra Dragons supporters

He wasnt the assistant,he was a Co-Coach
As J King and J Lyon are club captains,while we still
see Lyon as the REAL captain Kings captaincy isnt a
laughing matter anyway

Not Captain and vice like the aussie cricket team has

Does anyone see whats being said here? Co not Ass

Anyone know how Wolfie played in NSW Cup today?

And if Oldfield played how he went (though maybe he's 18th man on Monday night)?

We are blessed with outstanding backs. Jono, I thought the Stanley boys were Illawarra juniors and are now both back at St George. I could be wrong though. King being out is not such a problem.

Cambo said:
Couldn't be arsed reading the Whole thread but the eagle you posted 2 of the dumbest things ever posted on silvertails.
You don't rate an immortal of the game as great (Lewis) and you called a manly premiership player mediocre.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned that puts you in the ranks of Shane and some of the other wankers.

The Eagle said:
He has been beaten in a GF in his time at canberra
But because thats a manly fact its not often published,if ever
Not only did the '87 eagles take out Sheens they took his co-coach
Bennett with them
Mate some advice if you are going to rant you need to have you facts in order. In 1987 Tim sheens coached penrith. Canberra were co coached by don gurner and Wayne Bennett. You need to give up you are making a right royal tool of yourself

Mate, some advice, if you are going to rant you need to have your facts in order. In 1987, Canberra were co coached by Don Furner and Wayne Bennett. Not sure where Don Gurner was coaching back then. Lol

FFS, Brett plays ONE game, is missing 3-6 these days?

Sorry, that just doesn't work. What happens next year when Hoppa (Mormon), Wolfman (Eels) and T-Rex (Eels) aren't around and Brett plays his customary 3 games for the year?

01. Michael Robertson
02. Michael Oldfield
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Dean Whare
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

is as good as we get I guess.

Yeah this is a real concern now with Snake. It's obviously not his hamstring otherwise he wouldnt have played last week the full game. It smacks of a chronic knee problem that may end his career prematurely. I hope not because with hoppa going it will be a huge hole to fill......much like Rebecca Wilson hey.

With Hoppa going next year surely we will be keeping Wolfman and T Rex. I cant see us letting go 3 backs.

effnic said:
Far out Ryan your crying is getting so annoying

Dude, it isn't crying - it's reality.

To win a premiership, teams need consistency, chemistry and harmony, and a heck of a lot of luck generally.

The 1, 6, 7 & 9 are integral parts and elements of a team. Take out the consistency and cohesion in these positions, you go behind the eight-ball.

Ok, we have solid depth there right now, but think of a longer term scenario, who plays there the next two years? Surely you don't think Brett will play consistently there, do you? The bloke can't last 80 minutes without breaking down, and I love the bloke as a player, so that's without bias.

I'm guessing you were one of the one's beating your drum about how great a CEO Lowey was because he bleeds maroon and white, and is a "top bloke". For that reason, I consider you a die hard fan yes, but extremely naive at the same time (no disrespect intended) - and I say that seeing the war-paint on your arm.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4