No whipping boys, no complaints

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Mata passes inside to Stewart, we win

Williams catches the ball, we win

Lyon kicks the goals, we win

But you know what, that's footy and the titans were excellent

Congrats to them on a great performance and we will see them in the finals

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
But they didnt mate!! These guys are on big money. I expect better. They let the fans down this week

The Titans played well.

Disappointing loss but there was still a lot to like about that performance. Namely defence.

Good game. High quality.

Manly played well, so did titans.

Very even should have been a draw.

Gold Coast are a bad matchup. Manly lose to them every year as favourites, even in 2008 and 2011.

On to next week,

NYEagle

We defended brilliantly
We stayed in the grind with a very physical pack until we started dominating them.
We attacked with great structure.
We scored more tries.
Unfortunately God made up his mind that we weren't walking away with a win.
At least we got no injuries!

I actually think that was the best game I have seen this year, just a very disappointing result. Both sides defended really well, and barring bad injury runs, both should be up towards the top end of the table by the end of the year.

Kevinward777 said:
We defended brilliantly
We stayed in the grind with a very physical pack until we started dominating them.
We attacked with great structure.
We scored more tries.
Unfortunately God made up his mind that we weren't walking away with a win.
At least we got no injuries!

Does GOD stand for Goalpost of Doom? Because they were for Killer.

David Gower should be our first choice kicker, He hasn't missed a conversion for 2 years

the Jamies are whipping boys for this week

Symonds to start and buhrer back to the bench where he plays his best footy

Good arm wrestle game. Was even 14 all with 5 to go but the Titans got back to back dropouts which was the key. They held the right field position which is vital in a tied game. DCE made a bad error of dropping out on the full and that's the ball game. Yes we still had a opportunity to score in the last 2 minutes but we couldn't make the clutch play. That's Footy sometimes. A few tries were blown which are so important in close battles. Also letting the opposition get a 14 point lead will always make it difficult. However I'm still disappointed we couldn't grab the W. A winnable one but that's life. Learn from your mistakes and come back better. Gotta give it to the Titans who's pack really stood up against us and didn't back down. Oh well move ahead to next week and let's bounce back boys.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
food for thought
Watmough doesnt touch that 2nd FG attempt we get the ball back
I was thinking that as well. I didn't realize he got a touch on that second 1 until the replay. Normally you love the hustle of someone pressuring a kicker. That time you just wish he didn't get a touch on it. 20 meter restart and we possibly get down the other end for a droppy or try. Always good to look back on what could have been when its too late lol.

I'm with you Disco. All credit to Titans. They played better than us for most of the game. They deserved the win. Good luck to em. But you don't win premierships in March.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6