1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No try to tigers

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Brewski, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Brewski

Brewski Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Had any one else given up hope and given the tigers 4 points?
    I couldn't believe they got the call right!

2. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Yeah i was sure the idiot refs would give the try but for once they made the right call.

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Thought we were gone for sure. Blatant No Try's usually always given the green. We got very lucky there.

4. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    Did anyone see not one but two knocks-ons in the lead up to the Tiger's second try... or was it just me?

5. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    will admit, given the recent form with the vidiot ref i thought try BOD

6. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    That 1.5m forward pass up the right hand side to get the tigers in for one of their tries was the worst call all night.

The touchie looked well-positioned and I fully expected him to call it up, play to stop and Manly to get the ball.

Bummer.

7. Brewski

Brewski Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    How did he miss that???

8. Pearso

Pearso Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yep forward every day of the week but I honestly thought big Georgie was lucky not to get penalised for slapping the tigers player in the mouth when Ballin scored. And Rabs was on MMM today saying the refs got that wrong.

9. Brewski

Brewski Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I havent watched the tackle closely but George got up and went straight to the Ref complaining about something done to his head. so even if it was a no try we possibly should of had the penalty go our way?

If the marker had just got on with the game instead of looking around ballin is stopped.