No surprise to me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No but the police do,
Oh I didn't know you new him. You still want Joey coaching our up and coming halves or turf him also?

didn't want joey there either, not because of the drug issue, but because we have our own halfs legends we should have called in....

thanks for the intellectual conversation, that will do me.....

I can't help it if you are so foolish 2 suggest Wicks can't play again after serving jail time (i don't want him at manly don't rate him ) yet you support a drug user who is best friends with these types of people http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...plunge/2006/06/09/1149815319189.html?from=rss

If you don't want Wicks around the club than you certainly don't want Joey around the young kids.

As I said double standards

what i said was i didn't want joey around from the start, irrespective of his drug problem, which by the way , he was a user not a seller..!!

what i said was i didn't joey around from the start, irrespective of his drug problem, which by the way , he was a user not a seller..!!

Very fine line as we have seen with K Hunt I'd rather not draw the line. Do your time that's it unless it is domestic violence I have no tolerance for that. I have 2 tablets I give my mate 1 doe's that make me a seller?

fine line between caught with one tablet and $4000 worth, OK you win.!
Very fine line as we have seen with K Hunt I'd rather not draw the line. Do your time that's it unless it is domestic violence I have no tolerance for that. I have 2 tablets I give my mate 1 doe's that make me a seller?

fine line between caught with one tablet and $4000 worth, OK you win.!

Yes 1 went 2 jail the other didn't. You seem like the type that's really judgemental and they always **** up in there life good luck with you getting a second chance champ when you **** up as you will.

you might, I won't , Im old and wise now, btw keep away from the medicine cupboard I think you're talking the wrong medication..
Yes 1 went 2 jail the other didn't. You seem like the type that's really judgemental and they always **** up in there life good luck with you getting a second chance champ when you **** up as you will.

I still think Wicks is a scum bag but he's actually done his time and if they review his case and he's cleared to return good luck to him. Personally I'd rather he go and have to earn a real living as I also think pro athlete is a privilege and jail time should ban you for life from that career.

I know if I'd been in jail I couldn't get work doing what I do. Wouldn't get beyond the police check.

you might, I won't , Im old and wise now, btw keep away from the medicine cupboard I think you're talking the wrong medication..

Old and Wise you come across as Young and Dumb. What's talking 2 medication? yep old and wise champ

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2