No surprise to me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
last year I mentioned a guy who was about to be given a second chance at our great game, being a local to my area I'd seen first hand how much effort he was putting in to get himself back into our game....... I was really hoping manly would give this guy a contract as he was coming back not for the cash but to prove he's still got it at the highest level . Tonight Danny wicks returned for parramatta and killed it, you couldn't keep him out of the game........ On nexted to nothing of a contract at parra, and only contracted this season, he will triple his worth if he keeps playing like tonight....... I know a lot of you said , no don't need his type at our club..... I disagree , he's made a mistake and done the time, manly need to look hard at wicks and lussick, these two really tore in tonight , something we are sorely missing. Hats off to you big fella, played strong on your return.

last year I mentioned a guy who was about to be given a second chance at our great game, being a local to my area I'd seen first hand how much effort he was putting in to get himself back into our game....... I was really hoping manly would give this guy a contract as he was coming back not for the cash but to prove he's still got it at the highest level . Tonight Danny wicks returned for parramatta and killed it, you couldn't keep him out of the game........ On nexted to nothing of a contract at parra, and only contracted this season, he will triple his worth if he keeps playing like tonight....... I know a lot of you said , no don't need his type at our club..... I disagree , he's made a mistake and done the time, manly need to look hard at wicks and lussick, these two really tore in tonight , something we are sorely missing. Hats off to you big fella, played strong on your return.
He had a great game. Great mobility and quick 2.

We could build a great club, get Wicks, Ma'u, Carney, Parker, Lui, Inglis, and every other deviant in the game

we could become the manly rapists......great
I wouldn't expect anything less of you........ You just don't get it.

We could build a great club, get Wicks, Ma'u, Carney, Parker, Lui, Inglis, and every other deviant in the game

we could become the manly rapists......great

I get your point but none of those named have ever been accused of rape. So is that word needed?

I wouldn't expect anything less of you........ You just don't get it.

sorry, I don't get supporting criminals, i have standards. do you stop at murder or rap or is drugs just fine with you where do you draw the line?

What is your guys opinion of Russell Packer ?
Packer will be in the same boat as wicks, coming back on minimum contract with a point to prove, at the end of the day we have all made mistakes, should we say no we can't sign that bloke he's made some bad decisions once.... I see packer a little different to wicks, wicks had a lot of outside influence ..... And sure he made some really dumb choices, but Packers actions are his own...... Either way they both have served time for there mistakes, my opinion is , I beleive they deserve another shot...... Even at our club, I can not understand the holy then thou attitude of some supporters, saying no we don't want that type of player here...... What would you prefer a front row of priests ....... Because we aren't far off it with the forwards we have running around at the moment.

sorry, I don't get supporting criminals, i have standards. do you stop at murder or rap or is drugs just fine with you where do you draw the line?
Not sure about you but I don't mind a bit of rap. So I certainly wouldn't ban any player who likes rap that's taking it a bit far.

Wicks looked fit I'll give him that much. Still didn't think he didn't anything too spectacular, he was solid. No doubt he'll be better for the run.

Not sure about you but I don't mind a bit of rap. So I certainly wouldn't ban any player who likes rap that's taking it a bit far.

Well your call to support rapists and drug dealers, sorry but I have standards

why don;t we just go stand outside silverwater jail and see if any big blokes get paroled who we can buy for our forward pack......(sarcasm), win at any cost..(not for me)

Well your call to support rapists and drug dealers, sorry but I have standards

Are you a ****ing idiot who here is supporting rapists? no 1 if you have the balls name who the rapist is but you won't because you are a coward. No 1 supports rapists so grow up you grub
Name the rapist so they can sue you ****wit
If you bother 2 check any of my post history I have rallied against us signing jailbirds. I said we shouldn't touch Tetevano when others said give him a go hell I wanted Choc turfed out of the club for his grubby antics so it's a bit rich 2 suggest I support rapists in fact I find it offensive.

Last edited:
If he's really turned his life around and is sorry for what he's done in the past then good luck to him. Done his time and all that......
Judging by his body shape he's worked hard to get back on the paddock.
I'm sure chan 9 will do a tv special on his road to recovery if he goes on to make a name for himself and Gould will do one of those interviews etc.
NRL is pretty forgiving when it suits

Unlike a lot of players wicks has actually done time. He's served his penalty he deserves another shot. I'd rather take him than a lot of guys that do crap but never learn a lesson because they don't end up locked up or punished properly. E.g. domestic violence

would you have the same sentiments if it was one of your relatives that died from the drugs being sold by wicks or from the face stomping by packer..????

would you have the same sentiments if it was one of your relatives that died from the drugs being sold by wicks or from the face stomping by packer..????
Notice how I didn't say packer. I said wicks. I believe in rehabilitation if you don't then it's a very sad thinking about crime and justice. Not everyone learns but some do. If he really has turned a corner which it seems he has then I think he deserves a chance. What's the alternative perpetuate the cycle by him going back to drugs?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4