• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake and matai are legends but the team will look stronger in 2017 with tom at the back walker to centre and signing a quality centre like oneil and 5/8 like keary or norman. With other donkey forwards release still funds for another couple of strong forwards

Snake and matai are legends but the team will look stronger in 2017 with tom at the back walker to centre and signing a quality centre like oneil and 5/8 like keary or norman. With other donkey forwards release still funds for another couple of strong forwards
And dont forget Simonmyers11,Bozo has PROMISED us a big name forward as well for 2017

And dont forget Simonmyers11,Bozo has PROMISED us a big name forward as well for 2017
Who do you reckon it is? At first I was sure we were going to sign Klemmer or cordner but that both re signed. Not many big name forwards left on the open market.

Who do you reckon it is? At first I was sure we were going to sign Klemmer or cordner but that both re signed. Not many big name forwards left on the open market.
Yeah ,its a tough one. Sounds like Tamou is gone too. Penrith seem to be the place he is going if you go by all the reports

Thanks guys. I was a little upset by that post and didn't understand it. It's a public forum but I didn't expect that. Anyways... Go Manly!

I like bubblegum.

:cool:

With Killer 'getting in first' I wonder how much that plays on steve's and snake's mind (if at all) but there's a hell of a lot of experience moving on soon and culture as well. Hopefully, maybe even more importantly the culture gets looked after.

I have a feeling Stewart will go along with him. Symonds burgess hodges Mateo starling Williame and co will be shown the door too imo.
If that's the case at this point and time we are in big trouble for next season unless bozo pulls something out of the hat. Only Lawrence, Leary and Taufua resigned on minimum salary imo.

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Brown
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. ??
7. Cherry
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10.Myles
11.??
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Buhrer
15.Vave
16.Fonua Blake
17.Lawrence

18.Meehan
19.Leary
20.Wright
21.Koroisau
22.Knight
23.Ramien
24.Hynes
25.Godinet / ??
26. Kelly

Looks like a side that will struggle next year If you ask me. Turbo as good as he is, will take time to dominate the fb role. Wing positions could do with bolstering along with centres. Walker and brown?? We only have the one playmaker and I feel as cherry is better suited to running than organising etc. and not much on the market it terms of five eights. Koroisau is not the answer Barrett knows this. Myles is past is expiry date we are without a line breaker in the props besides possibly Blake and Meehan if they live up to the hype. This could be a massive issue. We are without one solid backrower to partner Taupau. Along the moulds of gillett / Lowe for eg. Buhrer is injury prone and doesn't put in a full season next year you will think Wil be shown the door also. Symonds is soft and should be let go to recruit, runs horrible lines. In saying that the bench looks pretty solid but The rest of the squad lacks first grade experience and not really any good depth there besides the half/ hooker positions. It may be a few long seasons til our youth blossoms and we become a force again unless bozo pulls a rabbit out. Not being negative I love my sea eagles whether 1st or last this is just how I see it

you can add Brad Parker ... an outstanding young centre

Some of the fears about releasing or allowing players to leave is the same debate every year. Fears of gifty and choc leaving as well as Kitey were in my opinion quite strange because the keeping them would have been ridiculous. Same with the current backline champions. The era is gone for good and the next premiership will not include any previous title winners with Manly. As has been discussed before I am sure, I can recall hardly any Manly players who we released by choice of the club, end up being a bad move. Watching Phil Blake in his early years was just about the best thing I saw at Brookie and if someone had of said at the time that he would be out the door within a few years I would have been stunned. Enter Geoff Toovey. Some players you never want to lose untill they age or wear out.

I'd hope we win another one before DCE retires...

Is he the blood nut that looks a lot like green. If so could be a prospect going to be a unit when he stops growing?

yep he is the one ... reads the game really well puts others through gaps ... defends well & has reasonable speed ...... will probably end up in the forwards ... imho

I just hope that Matai was not shattered by Manly tapping him.
That Manly are actively helping him source a new contract/career.:cool:

Matai could have had a lucrative Warriors contract in 2015, but his request for release was denied.:confused:

He also renewed just last year, to help Manly in retaining our halves @:cool:

Matai deserves the very best, just like he has given Manly for all these years :angel:

No news on what injury is keeping him out :rolleyes:

I remembered DCE after I posted and I thought someone may correct me. We probably would not have won the last one without Dessy taking Hodgkinson with him and DCE becoming half. He was just about the best player in the comp back then and if he regains some of that form it will be great
I'd hope we win another one before DCE retires...

Is it confirmed that Matai's got the tap or is it just rumours atm?
I'm hoping it's rumours and I believe he could still add plenty to our team next year.

I'd like to see the Warriors give Stevie a good deal for a year or 2 and then retire.

He deserves a good contract to go out on and maybe we've tapped him to finish this year.

While i'd hate to see him play against us, i'd also hate for him to go before his time.

He's exactly what the Warriors need. The drive and mental toughness he has is 2nd to none. Kata is promising but even at 31 or so, Stevie is leaps and bounds better than Ayshford.

Or a couple of years in England to give the poms some entertainment. Either way, I just hope he can reel in some big bucks for himself.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6