• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matai deserves a medical payout - a miracle that he can maintain his effectiveness with all his injuries :angel:

He could definitely get a medical insurance payout, any doctor would sign off on his injuries in a heart beat.

Just shows though that Matai is a class above the majority of NRL players and has integrity and commitment. I would actually look after Matai if I was Manly and offer him a role in mentoring some of the youngsters in some way.

Matai is a champion.......!! Even though he was part of that inner sanction in 2014/2015, he never sooked like Deadbeat, Wantmore or even Snake.

And furthermore Lurker is writing crap...............!

Matai is on contract until the end of 2017 and it was not last season that Warriors offered him a big contract, if was in 2014. Just more click bait, propaganda rubbish................!

I have a feeling Stewart will go along with him. Symonds burgess hodges Mateo starling Williame and co will be shown the door too imo.
If that's the case at this point and time we are in big trouble for next season unless bozo pulls something out of the hat. Only Lawrence, Leary and Taufua resigned on minimum salary imo.

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Brown
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. ??
7. Cherry
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10.Myles
11.??
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Buhrer
15.Vave
16.Fonua Blake
17.Lawrence

18.Meehan
19.Leary
20.Wright
21.Koroisau
22.Knight
23.Ramien
24.Hynes
25.Godinet / ??
26. Kelly

Looks like a side that will struggle next year If you ask me. Turbo as good as he is, will take time to dominate the fb role. Wing positions could do with bolstering along with centres. Walker and brown?? We only have the one playmaker and I feel as cherry is better suited to running than organising etc. and not much on the market it terms of five eights. Koroisau is not the answer Barrett knows this. Myles is past is expiry date we are without a line breaker in the props besides possibly Blake and Meehan if they live up to the hype. This could be a massive issue. We are without one solid backrower to partner Taupau. Along the moulds of gillett / Lowe for eg. Buhrer is injury prone and doesn't put in a full season next year you will think Wil be shown the door also. Symonds is soft and should be let go to recruit, runs horrible lines. In saying that the bench looks pretty solid but The rest of the squad lacks first grade experience and not really any good depth there besides the half/ hooker positions. It may be a few long seasons til our youth blossoms and we become a force again unless bozo pulls a rabbit out. Not being negative I love my sea eagles whether 1st or last this is just how I see it

Would Corey Norman be a fit here? Now that Parradoesntmatta can't afford him any more we might be able to pay him the money he wants. Apparently their salary cap is almost full so they can't afford to pay him what he wants.Wouldn't that upset a few people out west?

From a pretty awsome looking team a few months ago to an injured pile of rubble within 10 weeks . With the chance of lyon , stewart and Matai all leaving at the end of this season , we are suddenly looking a little skinny out wide. Im hoping bozo and co have something up their sleeves that we dont know about .

Medical retirement???

Uh oh!! We must be over the cap!!!

homer.jpg

I have a feeling Stewart will go along with him. Symonds burgess hodges Mateo starling Williame and co will be shown the door too imo.
If that's the case at this point and time we are in big trouble for next season unless bozo pulls something out of the hat. Only Lawrence, Leary and Taufua resigned on minimum salary imo.

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Brown
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. ??
7. Cherry
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10.Myles
11.??
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Buhrer
15.Vave
16.Fonua Blake
17.Lawrence

18.Meehan
19.Leary
20.Wright
21.Koroisau
22.Knight
23.Ramien
24.Hynes
25.Godinet / ??
26. Kelly

Looks like a side that will struggle next year If you ask me. Turbo as good as he is, will take time to dominate the fb role. Wing positions could do with bolstering along with centres. Walker and brown?? We only have the one playmaker and I feel as cherry is better suited to running than organising etc. and not much on the market it terms of five eights. Koroisau is not the answer Barrett knows this. Myles is past is expiry date we are without a line breaker in the props besides possibly Blake and Meehan if they live up to the hype. This could be a massive issue. We are without one solid backrower to partner Taupau. Along the moulds of gillett / Lowe for eg. Buhrer is injury prone and doesn't put in a full season next year you will think Wil be shown the door also. Symonds is soft and should be let go to recruit, runs horrible lines. In saying that the bench looks pretty solid but The rest of the squad lacks first grade experience and not really any good depth there besides the half/ hooker positions. It may be a few long seasons til our youth blossoms and we become a force again unless bozo pulls a rabbit out. Not being negative I love my sea eagles whether 1st or last this is just how I see it

You guys are hilarious. As if the club would let a million dollars worth of salary cap out the door unless they had a few players in their sights. Sometimes they can be silly, but they are not that silly. If they let Stewart go they will have a ****load of money to spend, and he is the most pressing release in my opinion. A long over-due re-build...

1. Trbojevic
2. Taufua
3. Brown
4. Walker
5. Wright
6. ??
7. Cherry
8. Lussick
9. Parcell
10.Myles
11.??
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Buhrer
15.Vave
16.Fonua Blake
17.Lawrence

18.Meehan
19.Leary
20.Wright
21.Koroisau
22.Knight
23.Ramien
24.Hynes
25.Godinet / ??
26. Kelly

Makes newy look like a strong side...

You guys are hilarious. As if the club would let a million dollars worth of salary cap out the door unless they had a few players in their sights. Sometimes they can be silly, but they are not that silly. If they let Stewart go they will have a ****load of money to spend, and he is the most pressing release in my opinion. A long over-due re-build...
Well yes you would think so wouldn't you.. Only thing is I'm not gonna talk about players that may be in the squad next year when they may not. I'm talking about the players we have contracted and that bozo has to pull something out the hat. And because we have players in our sights don't mean we gonna get them especially if their contracted. There's not much on the open market in my opinion and yes yes I know that doesn't mean anything. But, whoever is being lined up needs to be quality if we're gonna improve. The players that have been rumoured like hurrell for eg. Will not help the cause.

We are in a bit of a backline shuffle for 2017 with the club likely to be recruiting a winger, centre and 5/8. We will have the money no doubt just depends how we spend it. IMO we should go after a young centre.
2017 side is looking like this IMO

Manly 2017
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.?
9.Parcell
10.Myles(vc)
11.?
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Wright/Lavaka
Centre-Ramien/Parker
Halves-Hynes/John/Wright/Cust
Hooker-Koroisau/Godinet/Pratt
Prop-Meehan/Lussick/Starling/Armstrong
Second row-Symonds/Bainbridge/Buhrer/Walker/Kelly
Lock-Leary/Cox

Options for those positions:

Centre-Bowen/O'neil/Linnet/Kennar/Lee
Wing-Mansour/Rona
5/8-Norman/Green
Prop-Tamou/Klemmer/Moa
Second Row-Rochow/Gillet/Sims/Lowe

Bro
We are in a bit of a backline shuffle for 2017 with the club likely to be recruiting a winger, centre and 5/8. We will have the money no doubt just depends how we spend it. IMO we should go after a young centre.

Manly 2017
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.?
9.Parcell
10.Myles(vc)
11.?
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Wright/Lavaka
Centre-Ramien/Parker
Lock-Leary/Cox

Wing-Mansour/Rona
5/8-Norman/Green
Prop-Tamou/Klemmer/Moa

Brown can go...

It's a sad end of an era but these are guys who took us to 10 straight finals series, 4 GFs, and 2 premierships. They have had their time.

Time to let Barrett rebuild the squad. I think we could be in good shape for a serious tilt by 2018.
Baz.... I think not.. Bozo & the Penises..

I dont think we are being hilarious we are being realistic. This is not funny , one eyed eels is funny if you want a laugh.

Manly 2017
1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.?
9.Parcell
10.Myles(vc)
11.?
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Brown
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

Backups:
Fullback-
Wing-Wright/Lavaka
Centre-Ramien/Parker
Lock-Leary/Cox

Wing-Mansour/Rona
5/8-Norman/Green
Prop-Tamou/Klemmer/Moa
What do you think of Kevin Locke turbz?? Also apparently triple m has claimed there is mutual interest in Tariq sims to manly next year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2