No shame in that loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think a player we really missed was Tony Willaims, he would have provided a bit of X factor in the middle and opened up their defence.

If you take away the first Queens try and the one off Sowards forward pass then the score is more a reflection of the game.

Then you put a forward in the outside backs and take away Joe's go foward we were really were pushing it uphill.

Foran & DCE will gain a lot out of that & Choc had one to forget, the bye looks to have come at just tright time.

King just shaded Glenny for me as our best. DCE my next best. I loved how he didn't go into his shell.

Foran was quiet and Choc had his worst game of the year.

I'm just disappointed we played without composure. We played like our season depended on it, which makes we worried how we'd play when it really does matter.

Not filthy after most losses, just disappointed we didn't give the best account of ourselves.

davohan123 said:
It seemed as though some of the calls were home town calls- we will be better for it. I can take it the loss now if it makes us better for the run in the future.

Oh yes the old home town decisions,dry your eyes princess we have played 2 decent teams this year Melbourne and Dragons and we were exposed as the pretenders we are,sad but true

Thoughts on our forwards tonight

King played his game of the year
Mauro was exceptional,without a doubt best game he has ever played
Rose was a tank to stop,needed less torpedos
Joe was understandably quiet
Gift was excellent yet again
Watmough had his worst game of the year by far
Ballin didnt fail but wasnt exceptional
Buhrer looked like 2010 Buhrer,defensively a issue and hasnt been the same since injury kept him out of that singular game,he was ordinary

Reggie 12 said:
davohan123 said:
It seemed as though some of the calls were home town calls- we will be better for it. I can take it the loss now if it makes us better for the run in the future.

Oh yes the old home town decisions,dry your eyes princess we have played 2 decent teams this year Melbourne and Dragons and we were exposed as the pretenders we are,sad but true

Ok troll ill bite
You were missing subpar players
We were missing 7 from our top 17 by the end of the night
You guys are pretenders,you dont win premierships in June

Only saw the first half at brookie hotel, but that swinging arm from Matai looked pretty bad and with his previous record I instantly thought bloody hell here goes 4 weeks min from the judiciary.

What do you guys/gals think of Matai's chances?

The Eagle said:
Thoughts on our forwards tonight

King played his game of the year
Mauro was exceptional,without a doubt best game he has ever played
Rose was a tank to stop,needed less torpedos
Joe was understandably quiet
Gift was excellent yet again
Watmough had his worst game of the year by far
Ballin didnt fail but wasnt exceptional
Buhrer looked like 2010 Buhrer,defensively a issue and hasnt been the same since injury kept him out of that singular game,he was ordinary

Reggie 12 said:
davohan123 said:

Ok troll ill bite
You were missing subpar players
We were missing 7 from our top 17 by the end of the night
You guys are pretenders,you dont win premierships in June

Eagle you are a fool like it or not I'm part of the US,just the part who is sick of suckhole supporters who always blame injuries or the ref. The facts are this is a weak comp and we are the 3rd best team in a weak comp. Everyone say's we are going great yeah lost to Storm and Dragons beat a Broncos team after State of Origin and fell over the line against Parramatta who Canberra smacked so don't get a hard on about our team.

The Dragons are known for their solid defense and they did it well last night.... that's it. They scored 4 tries, 2 to Stanley that were lucky to be given, 1 off a dropped ball and 1 from close range.... no big deal. Manly came very close with Wolf and Balin, so if ever there was a case of " the scoreline wasn't a true reflection of the game ".... this game was it.
Even with a couple of important players to come back, the Dragons can't play too much better than they did. Where as Manly have a lot of improvement in them and once the the injured players come back they will be a much stronger team.
Bring on Souths in 2 weeks....

We were comimg off straight wins and they were coming off losses and playing in front of there home ground they were under more pressure to win. Our record at win has never been a good one so there was no surprise there either. F.... the dragons i am not fased by that loss we have the team to beat them next time. Go The Mighty Sea Eagles!!!!

Reganga said:
Yes we were missing payers, but so were they (including their playmaker and captain).

Soward was not missing. I definitely saw the little f***er prancing around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6