No shame in that loss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Thought the boys tried their guts out.

King, Rose, G Stewart all had monster games, along with DCE.

Foran will put that one in the bank for next time, Illawarra were ready for him.

That B Stewart try was a complete fluke! He's still a fair way off what he was.

I would add that Nathan Fein is now my new most hated player in the NRL: stiff arm on B Stewart in the first half, and big crusher attempt on him in the second half.

Yeah we did well with the injuries and a critical bad call for the first Goon try. We had to lose sooner or later and it will only make us stronger.

We were down to 15 players in that 2nd half. The Dragons obviously came into that game alot more prepared then us, they completely shut down the left side and that first try to the Dragons was bull****.

The bye has come at a perfect time, looked like there were a few sore bodies out there.

Choc needs superglue on those hands. It's like the information in his head doesn't travel fast enough to his hands.

There's enough on show tonight to convince me we can and will beat these wankers. In the semi's when it really counts.
Choc please discipline - although maybe it's beyond him.
Matai - the same, I thought he had got that crap out of his game but clearly not.

Overall I am happy with what happened tonight.

We didnt play at all well and were still in the game with 15 to go.

Hard to compete when you lose a winger and a 2nd rower. The boys dug in but in some cases they were too aggressive i.e Matai. Lucky we finished the game with him still on the field.

Best game I have ever seen king play. I thought DCE was outstanding as the queens were all over foran. Was foran injured?

swoop said:
Hard to compete when you lose a winger and a 2nd rower. The boys dug in but in some cases they were too aggressive i.e Matai. Lucky we finished the game with him still on the field.

did lussick get hurt as well cause only saw him on for 18 min 2nd half thought with only 2 on bench he would be needed more

Sheikheagle said:
Best game I have ever seen king play. I thought DCE was outstanding as the queens were all over foran. Was foran injured?
He was hobbling around in the first half and never really recovered IMO.
Agree with King. He was a man possessed out there.

Sheikheagle said:

Yeah, I thought DCE had a great game, too. A couple of kicks could have been better but he was dangerous in attack and looked confident and strong. Lussick was also goo in the limited time he had. He runs hard and hits very well. Looks like he'll be a good one.
I figured the team that scored first would win and unfortunately it wasn't us. Happy enough to have that Wolf try disallowed for Jamie's grab on Morris, but very unhappy they gave Stanley a try from a blatant knock on.

YOU GUYS ARE KIDDIN!

Did you watch the same game? We were smashed!

Yes we were missing payers, but so were they (including their playmaker and captain).

Not much to take from that game, except that we are a long way from beating the best (Melbourne & now Dragons).

I have been waiting for this game before deciding on how good our form was - I guess it was obvious for all to see.

It was billed as the biggest game of the year and we couldn't step up. Not because of our skill, the drag queens are just much better than us.

We have some serious work to do if we want to challenge for the title.

yes kingy was fantastic, and those other guys. foran still looks a bit injured, but it was a great test for him and the left side: the dragons best performance of the year, and not an easy job to unlock their defence.

as always, the pigs up the guts have to a bit more, and more penetration up the middle is needed if you want to find some holes in a well-disciplined defensive line. I suspect if we can get our best pack on the field des will cook up a more direct plan. having said that, lussick and robinson did pretty well.

There is a difference when you get injuries during a game then before, Joe and Williams went off and Foran played most the game with a corked hip.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6