No reception at the leagues club this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it is going to chaos at the club I can just imagine it now
just hope cool heads prevail and all people are directed to the Live site and that the players spend a fair bit of time there as well

I have to disagree NY, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. On my 2008 GF Tour I had a large number of single females. We used the clubs bus system to "guarantee" Leagues Club Entrance.....but when we got back it was "chaos", the girls followed me and I got them as close to the front as we could get, and from there it went down hill very fast. It was like a "pack mentality" to get in....with a few security guards and some staff trying to keep people out of an already overcrowded club.

It was a ****fight...oh sure a tall, strong male may have found it fun, but let me tell you the older ladies I had with me were scared fror their lives.

I don't blame the club one iota for doing this, it will be far less stressful and the atmosphere will be just as good, and the costs probably really only cover the expenses anyway....and as Larissa says it's the only guaranteed way of seeing the players as it would look like they will not be making any public appearance at the club.

So go to the club if you wish, line up and see if you can get in but I know where the action will be and that's exactly where me and the 150 MWTS will be!!

Brookvale Oval Live site

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4