No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jebus Christos. No sproutings about genius here.
You're talking about ineptness. I'm saying a good player, with good cattle around him doing a good, not fan****ingtastic, but good, maybe better than good job.
You however sprout on about the genius of Orford. This has yet to be proven in any of the many colours of jersey he has worn. He is good, I keep saying this but you seem to have some boner for him that is un-explainable given your bagging of Monas.
Both are good 1st graders, one is on alot more than the other, the performances do not reflect the disparity.

It's not an agenda. Monas is poor, plain and simple.

And whilever people crap on about his genius I will point to his shortcomings, which are many.

I constantly see people agree with the fact Monas has shortcomings & I dont see people saying he is genius or the messiah. So a continually manufactured debate would of course resemble an agenda driven one.

It so is an agenda.

He made some mistakes and did some good things. No way a 3/1 ratio.

I would like to point out that we won 30-8. I mean does it have to be 50-0 for Monas to count as a good game in your books?

The proof of the agenda is if Orford played the exact same game as Monas, you'd be saying that he played really well at the end, making up for the couple of mistakes at the beginning.

Plus where is the bagging of Burns - he seems to be making it a habit to kick it out on the full.

[quote author=Matabele]

And whilever people crap on about his genius I will point to his shortcomings, which are many.

you do fail to point out any of the good things he does.

Sterling gave him a pretty good wrap this arvo and i'd rate him a better judge than anyone on this forum.
[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Matabele]

Sterling gave him a pretty good wrap this arvo and i'd rate him a better judge than anyone on this forum.
[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing
[/quote]

great minds think alike :drunk:

haha im not suprised. If Manly win its a good team performance.. when Manly lose its Monaghans fault...

He was poor first half.. and good in the 2nd half.

Orford is a better half than Monaghan.. not even i will dispute that.. however hes been great this season.. his attitude has been great.. from all the **** hes been through.. he hasnt whinged and just got on with the job.. and hes been called in as a back up half.. were unbeaten... hes set up most the tries in the last few games.. andhe makes a few mistakes and he gets criticised.

pathetic. bias reporting.

What do you expect King has bagged 140 metres or something so its gotto be monas.

has to be one or the other.

burns kick out on the full, pass to the ground and pass to kings ankles on the wrap around (think burns forgot who was 5/8 there?) were far better than monas effort.................

to wrap it all up:

I Love Lamp

Speaking of pathetic reporting, its interesting how some read the player's performances - try this clanger in an article on NRL.com:

"Halfback Michael Monaghan was again strong for Manly, putting pressure on Orford to reclaim his position when he returns from a knee injury".

I'm an MM fan.
I'd put Ox straight back in the 7 jersey.
Why do people feel they have the right to put more into it than that ?

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

I believe both Gould and Sterling said he had "limited ability". :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I notice you're picking your responses by answering only to the comments you have a smart answer to.

Use your huge intellect Mata, respond to all comments. Don't pick & choose.

BTW, writing me off wont work because no-matter however smart you think you are, I guarentee you I'm more arrogant.

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

I believe both Gould and Sterling said he had "limited ability". :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Your right.

They also said that michael monoghan is "a very important player to this manly team" and went on to mention the GOOD THINGS he does for us.

Name me another team that can lose their halfback and put someone of Monoghan's "limited ability" to slot in.

[quote author=nodd]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]
now ive been a monas critic but gee mata u lose some credability there, if you are gonna quote them quote the whole thing

Gus said limitied ability but he makes up for it with his competitiveness and fight or words to that extent.

I notice you're picking your responses by answering only to the comments you have a smart answer to.

Use your huge intellect Mata, respond to all comments. Don't pick & choose.

BTW, writing me off wont work because no-matter however smart you think you are, I guarentee you I'm more arrogant.

I didn't realise my job description was to respond to every piece of pro-Judas drivvle posted on these forums.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6