No penalties

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Phil Gould sounded like such a fool in today's game when he kept trumpetting on about how good it was to have no penalties in the game.

Just like the SOO game, the play the balls were pedestrian and both sides were getting away with murder, lying all over the tackled player and flopping everywhere.

I can only presume the NRL have made an edict that they want tighter games and no blow-outs.

I just hope Hasler has taken note and that our game will adjust accordingly next weekend.

Then again, the refs will probably come out and whistle an average of 25 penalties in each game next week after this round averaged something like 10.

No wonder coaches tear their hair out.

I agree there has been absolutely nil consistency. It's good that pommy ref has been thouroughly punished for his performance over Manly.

I am appreciating that the whistle isn't blowing consistently but it needs to be used more around the play the ball at the moment.. it is way to slow and slowing the game right down.. apart from that i am enjoying the footy!!

I thought the ref for our game against the Storm was reasonably good. Can't stand Clark, I think he hates us. Gould is such a wanker, great to hear all the boos at origin.

they play the ball needs to be penalised early to set the rules, then teams should learn from it.

every coach would be saying to his players slowly test teh ref but dont be too obvious

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2