No one likes us...We don't care - The T Shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Greetings Boys and Girls....

I’ve had a very positive response re the No one likes us we don’t care T shirts so thanks to those on here who have purchased them already (Some of you have been repeat customers which is even better!)

At the fan day last night there were a number of people asking me if I was still selling them?

Yes is the answer…..

If you visit the link at the top right of this page all details and how to order them are there.

I’ve just spoken to the supplier and for orders received by Monday morning (21st Sept) 9.00am we can guarantee local pick ups (Manly/Harbord/Curl Curl) before Friday and for mail order customers they will be despatched in an over night bag by latest Thursday (Just in time for the big game)

Remember all proceeds will go to the Brooky Development fund

Cheers
Vid

G'day EP,
Thanks for that mate...Will probably run with them until a couple of weeks after our last game (Which hopefully will be a GF win)
I won't be able to get the other one to you for GF day unfortunately but you can always wear your maroon one until then to celebrate in!
Cheers
Vid

vidmar link said:
G'day EP,
Thanks for that mate...Will probably run with them until a couple of weeks after our last game (Which hopefully will be a GF win)
I won't be able to get the other one to you for GF day unfortunately but you can always wear your maroon one until then to celebrate in!
Cheers
Vid

And after that you should make it a proper business venture!

Hi All,
I've received a few more orders so will be doing another run this week.
Remember to get an order in before 9.00 tomorrow if you'd like the shirt before the semi/
Cheers
Vid

The shirts are famous....check out the Tele this morning.

0,,6273663,00.jpg

Even the kids are getting into it!

We watered the lawn very heavilly yesterday and had a game of Mudby in our "noone likes us" shirts.  I'd better get them washed so they make a good undershirt for Sunday night.

I believe you also made the Channel 9 news last night Vid. I will see if I can take a snap and put it up later if it is ok with you.

Hey Vidmar, I directed a couple (up here on the Gold Coast), via the missus, to the "No-one likes us shirts" prompt on this website on Saturday so you may get another order.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9