No one likes us T-shirts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Each code has it's bad boys and where ever you like it or not we play this role for the NRL.
So learn to live with it.
Collingwood have and it's one of the most supported clubs in Aus.
Oakland Raiders are traditionally the NFL's and couldn't give a flying **** what other fans think of them.
This mentality of it costs us potential sponsors is bull****, it was just poor selling of the club

mozgrame said:
And honestly, it should read,
"No one likes us, and we whinge, bitch, point fingers, ridicule, lie, deny, sook, moan, get angry, turn on each other and carry on over the most trivial of things until we disappear up each others bum holes and then feel somehow content that we have in someway proved our point and won the argument, even though it is evident that the other person has clearly stopped responding to us because they have reached the conclusion that we are mentally inferior, though we are positive we are the superior beings because we have managed to draw an illogical moral victory from consummate academic demise".

Put that s**t on a t-shirt! :p

Sound a bit like life

There is far more to marketing than simply trying to create mass appeal

Earnie the Eagle said:
BlueEyes said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but are these being sold by anyone at the moment?

Cheers

Steve

They are on Ebay atm, just search Manly and you should find them.

That would be the 'Guess What? Manly Hates You Too! ' T shirts.

I love us being the most hated team. I love the me against the world mentality. At the end of the day this is a competition to see who the best team is not a popularity contest. The main objective is to win the premiership and I believe by any means necessary. If where portrayed as the Bad Boys or the Bad Guys of the NRL so be it. I say Embrace the Hate because Hate = Envy. Haters gonna Hate and by not letting it get to us we defeat them. Even more so it's much sweeter if we do win it all because title are in the history books forever and can't be taken away!!! Unless your the cheating Scum Melbourne lmao!!! :D

You need to say it with a wobbling bottom lip and with a stamp of the foot to get the full effect. Its not abut embracing being bad boys. Its about being pathetic.

eagles2win said:
Each code has it's bad boys and where ever you like it or not we play this role for the NRL.
So learn to live with it.
Collingwood have and it's one of the most supported clubs in Aus.
Oakland Raiders are traditionally the NFL's and couldn't give a flying f**k what other fans think of them.
This mentality of it costs us potential sponsors is bull****, it was just poor selling of the club
Perhaps because we were sending out the wrong message? Hence the 'poor selling?'
:argue:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

No one.

No one who?

No one likes us and here's a punch in the face!

Have to agree, it's utterly childish. In this morning's Herald we were rated number one for arrogance - a perception surely, but one which earned when we seem to be above it all. For me, that's the best path. Sure lots of people hate us because the media leads them by the nose, "the tele says we hate Manly, Julia Gillard, whoever, and Alan Jones is roolly roolly smart. Yeah!!" Hold your head high kids and rise above it.

bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
BlueEyes said:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but are these being sold by anyone at the moment?

Cheers

Steve

They are on Ebay atm, just search Manly and you should find them.

That would be the 'Guess What? Manly Hates You Too! ' T shirts.

Ooops! We all mistakes, anyway I dont like either of them but we live in a democracy and we can wear what we want, apparently.

Kiwi Eagle said:
They are just trying to progress their comedy careers

I believe Vidmar was in charge of these, and they were only done as a 1 off about 3-4 years ago
C'mon this is the pinnacle of my comedy career!

hordernnewt said:
Have to agree, it's utterly childish. In this morning's Herald we were rated number one for arrogance - a perception surely, but one which earned when we seem to be above it all. For me, that's the best path. Sure lots of people hate us because the media leads them by the nose, "the tele says we hate Manly, Julia Gillard, whoever, and Alan Jones is roolly roolly smart. Yeah!!" Hold your head high kids and rise above it.

What you will find, is that the perception of arrogance correlates to success. We have been up near the top for 5 years so with that comes the title. It was the same with the Australian cricket side for years when they were unbeatable, before them the Windies. Chicago Bulls in the 90s same scenario

Success breeds confidence which can be perceived as arrogant

As a proud supporter of the best club in the NRL just wear your supporter gear with pride. I saw a few people wearing the jersey out in Darling Downs this weekend. It looked great.

Similar to the bumper stickers that said " I'm a Manly fan get over it " . This was designed to show the masses that we are what we are , and we care not for how you think of us . This is not arrogant , no is it negative . It is simply the club and it's supporters showing solidarity and embracing the hate towards us . We did not start the Manly bashing all those years ago , but we certainly can not shy away from it either. I for one have the tee shirt , and I wear it proudly for what it implies .

hordernnewt said:
I saw the report of that 'study', I wouldn't put too much stock in those ratings. Storm rated 2nd for 'Has integrity'. We rated equal 2nd for 'Deceitful'. Go figure.

I agree that our club might benefit from investing in a far reaching image campaign. Meanwhile, those fans who say 'we don't care' are not the cause of any of our problems. They are not the cause of the problem. And they are not the cause of the problem. The causes are to be found elsewhere.

dceagle said:
Similar to the bumper stickers that said " I'm a Manly fan get over it " . This was designed to show the masses that we are what we are , and we care not for how you think of us . This is not arrogant , no is it negative . It is simply the club and it's supporters showing solidarity and embracing the hate towards us . We did not start the Manly bashing all those years ago , but we certainly can not shy away from it either. I for one have the tee shirt , and I wear it proudly for what it implies .

Why would you want to embrace the hate? The hate is bull**** - its moronic. We all accept that. Yet you seem to be saying it accurately reflects 'who we are' and therefore we should 'embrace it' .

I suppose when all is said and done in a democracy everyones allowed to make an arse of themselves and their club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6