NO MORE BLUETONGUE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure the demerit system is about making the place child friendly (ie no swearing or inappropriate language). I can't imagine the mods caring that much about our sexual preferences or our (moderate) ribbing of each other.

codewana said:
Pretty sure the demerit system is about making the place child friendly (ie no swearing or inappropriate language). I can't imagine the mods caring that much about our sexual preferences or our (moderate) ribbing of each other.
Mate you are an absolute pest of the highest order. Gav and I get on really well and stand pretty close on the hill when I lived down there. Dan is well aware of it and like gav was bagging me I was just having fun back. Unlike you mate I actually have a clue and don't sook on here.

Ouch, you really put me in my place.

Didn't realise you guys were having a bit of fun - my apologies. Tone is very difficult to convey via text and it sounded like you were having a bit of a 'sook' yourself. ;)

codewana said:
We got decent crowds at Brookie for the cowboys and canberra (?). Why wouldn't we get the same at bt?

Decent crowds? From memory Cpwoys has been worst this year 6K, and Raiders was not much better? 6.5ish?

Have to take games up there with Syd teams to grab cash and make up for the Cowboy/Raider games.

Not qualifying for home semi shows how bad Brookie is for $$. NRL dont want to consider it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7