NO live stream of Manly v Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Read from bottom to top
image.jpeg

Pretty simple make it available to members only if they are worried..nice little membership benefit and could tie into a digital style membership (exclusive interviews etc) at a lower cost
And if you thought that might be even a possibility, you need to run a pilot to understand the issues and iron out the kinks.

Perfect opportunity is this weekend.

What an ill informed decision. The Sharks had ppl messaging in about the broadcast from Qld, america, Europe all over the world. Seriously how many ppl would stay home and watch the buffering, broken up stream if u could get there in person. The sharks were putting on, kids rides and other attractions to attend game day, our club just puts up excuses. Very Poor.

And if you thought that might be even a possibility, you need to run a pilot to understand the issues and iron out the kinks.

Perfect opportunity is this weekend.

Rex this is part of what I do - seriously even our club could get it right so very simply (and for next to nothing)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
It's just a trial against essentially a team in a second rate competition, the club isn't taking it seriously nor should the fans, ie, no stream no ticket price entry

Pretty simple make it available to members only if they are worried..nice little membership benefit and could tie into a digital style membership (exclusive interviews etc) at a lower cost
As long as there's no threat to my lanyard supply, sounds like a great idea.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6