No EZY games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
So many games in 2016, when you expect a team to cop a belting by the more fancied team.
Like Newcastle almost shocking Melbourne IN Melbourne - Titans fighting back to scare Brisbane or last week coming back from 16 down late, to beat Canberra in Canberra.
Maybe as the season settles down, the more fancied teams will seperate from the maybe's & the spoon contenders will fight for last spot.
At this stage though, it really signifies turning up with the right attitude, because even more so than before - the momentum swing is really hard to stop in today's game.
Also highlights the importance of getting out the blocks from the whistle....some of these under dog teams are almost playing out of skin early & pulling down the pants of the more fancied teams who find it tough then, to get into the groove.
Expect the unexpected until round 12-15, when the competition sorts itself out....

The Titans are much better than people think. Baring injury, they will win plenty of matches, and they play a very attractive brand of RL. There are several players in that Titans team who I would have preferred over the one Titan we recruited.

Everyone playing us would expect to win.

Its long gone that feeling teams had that they couldn't win at Brookie and were at best 50/50 on their home grounds.

Everyone playing us would expect to win.

Its long gone that feeling teams had that they couldn't win at Brookie and were at best 50/50 on their home grounds.

That's bloody sad isn't it, but long ago we were almost guaranteed 24 points from home games, and then about 50% of the away games , hello 32-36 points most years.

I'm thinking we will be on about 26-28 at the end, and unfortunately just out of the 8.

I hope I'm wrong!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8