No excuses this Friday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
No excuses for not getting to Gosford this Friday.

Cheaps tickets, Kids get in free, and its a public holiday so people have the whole day to get there.

Shouldn't be too much traffic, people will want to get away on holidays either Thursday night/Friday morning.

But then again there will be those usual sods who know nothing about how much games away from Brookie help improve our finances.

I'm not going because I'm working at ANZ at the game there, meaning it'd be a lot of effort to get to Gosford in time. Real shame to miss it because it was moved.

Yeah, might venture up, for the first time.

And no excuses for the team either, the short turnaround shouldn't be a problem, and all players fully fit.?

If DCE is injured, then Hiku to half, and Wolfy back in.

EagleFromMay1967 said:

Is Hiku a half?
If DCE is out, foz to half, jamie to 5/8 and hiku in the centres.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Yeah, might venture up, for the first time.

And no excuses for the team either, the short turnaround shouldn't be a problem, and all players fully fit.?

It seems to me he's been injured since Round 2, hardly done any kicking.

Anyone know if a NRL General Admission pass (my office owns a bunch of these) will work for the Gosford ground? I assume so.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Anyone know if a NRL General Admission pass (my office owns a bunch of these) will work for the Gosford ground? I assume so.

Yes they will, they're only rejected if it's a full house. Just make sure its registered.

I am not going. Last thing I feel like doing on Friday is heading up the highway when I can watch it at home live. Not a true supporter I know.

ManlyArmy said:
No excuses for not getting to Gosford this Friday.

Cheaps tickets, Kids get in free, and its a public holiday so people have the whole day to get there.

Shouldn't be too much traffic, people will want to get away on holidays either Thursday night/Friday morning.

But then again there will be those usual sods who know nothing about how much games away from Brookie help improve our finances.

I have "no idea" either but can you pick me up?? I live in Canberra so please give yourself enough time for the round trip. I will ready and waiting at 2pm out the front of Mooseheads and if you can drop me back there, I would be most grateful.

Yours Sincerely

True Supporter

Garts said:
I am not going. Last thing I feel like doing on Friday is heading up the highway when I can watch it at home live. Not a true supporter I know.
The best reason I can think of why to go is that channel 9 & not Fox will show the game. No commentary from the muppets when you're at the stadium ;)

ManlyArmy said:
Fluffy said:
you forgot to mention crap stadium with huge food and drink queues and huge travel times or large cost of accomodation and transport.

The Supporters Bus isn't too bad for $20.

Which when added to the ticket price makes it more expensive to go than to Brookie.

Not that the bus is a bad option but given the OP dribble i thought I would add some balance

Normally wouldn't consider driving up the coast on a Friday night, but figure the traffic won't be as great with it being a PH on Friday..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6