1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Cronk on Friday night

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mosto, Aug 23, 2011.

1. mosto

mosto Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 10
    Storm have named their side for this week:

Billy Slater, Matt Duffie, Dane Nielsen, Beau Champion, Anthony Quinn, Rory Kostjasyn, Gareth Widdop, Bryan Norrie, Cameron Smith (c), Jesse Bromwich, Adam Blair, Sika Manu, Kevin Proctor. Interchange: Ryan Hinchcliffe, Sisa Waqa, Todd Lowrie, Jaiman Lowe

If we match them in the forwards, our backline tears them a new one IMO. Neilsen is a dead set turnstile and Champion's not much better.

2. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Lol Champion vs Matai lol lol lol field day! Who is their winger on that side?

3. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    The games begin though don't they. They haven't named him so he'll probably play. If he was named he probably wouldn't play. lol

4. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    He won't instantly be in form after injury

5. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,750 / 258
    He'll play, they WANT to beat us at home and have the edge on us when we meet again in October...so he'll run out for sure!!

6. the mauler

the mauler Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,653 / 25
    I hope he plays. I can hear it now- manly won but the scum didn't have gronk.manly haven't beaten anyone full-strength. I'm sik of that ****!

7. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Lol I know right, broncos were without an average old coot and they say it dint count, the bloke can't tackle anyways

• Like Like x 1