No complaints week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Burns 5/8. Monas to start hooker and Ballin bench to cover hooker or backrower if the Ox plays. Otherwise Monas half.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Will finally get the chance to watch the game tomorrow.. really looking forward to it
Nutz,
Is this replayed on Fox or did you tape it? If on Fox,
what time mate.
I missed it as I was at Blowering Dam getting completely drenched. At least I can confirm that the water went to the catchment area. :lol:

[/quote]

Hey mate, sorry i couldn't get onto the computer til now (12.5hr shift at work today) every monday on fox sports they replay all the games from the weekend. I also have foxtel IQ so i just set the box to record it while i was at work and i have just finished watching it.. finally!

I thought it was a good win.. great defence.

The tigers were ****... ballin did well for his first game although i noticed him fall off alot of tackles... but that was probably because it was so wet.

We have such great depth.. it's a good feeling.

Matt Ballins 40/20 was at a perfect time too

The stats indicate that Ballin missed three tackles but topped the count. While I know a bit about Matt I'mm not sure he could cover the back row or 5/8 at first grade level. If however he was a member of the first grade squad no doubt he could train there if required.

What a cracking debut. Thats a big ****ing hand up in the air to say to Des, try and leave me out of the side now.

I would like to see how he goes against the Rooters before I label him the Messiah. I still didn't think he ran enough from dummy half. I'm pretty big on that - all the good ones do it.

I would like to see how he goes against the Rooters before I label him the Messiah. I still didn't think he ran enough from dummy half. I'm pretty big on that - all the good ones do it.

Not saying he is the messiah, just that he well and truly deserves the spot over Dunley.

I think the ironic thing is that with Opes's one-marker bullsh*t, the Roosters game would be just about the only game that Dunley has a chance of dominating.

How many easy metres would Dunners pick up with only one marker to beat?

The ground was absolutely sloppy. Even Farrah had a slower game than his norm. On a dry pitch, he (Ballin) would have killed it.

Talking of stats - Glenn Stewart had better stats than Willie Mason and Jason Ryles !!! LoL.

Whether Matt runs from dummy half or not is probably a matter of coach's instructions? And yes one swallow does not a summer make. Let's see how he goes if he is there a few more weeks. But I'm hoping like hell he goes even better, because I think he is better than any club's third string hooker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4