No Ballin - Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Menzies is out for another 2 - 3 weeks unless major injuries to existing roster.... Update from Board Directors on Mon night was that Kite has put pen to paper, Choc to sign later this week and Burns within a fortnight after that. All were waiting on upgrades(monasleaving). Interestingly officially we never put offers in on L OD or Gallen it was all media speculation. We never had the money.

The comment was that we could have possibly lost some or all three with out upgrades....now that would have been a scary thought for next year

[quote author=Matabele]
When I was 23, 12 months seemed like an awful long time to wait for something.

Are you talking about your sex life mata?? 8D :lol:
[/quote]

I wasn't being **** ed by Des Hasler like Ballin is if that's what you mean.

It's fairly simple.

Burns will provide good utility value and Monaghan is a better player than Ballin... pretty simple stuff

I agree with your statements Nutz, however will clarify 1 point i think before you/we get pounced on

I think Ballin is a better straight out 9, but i think all round Monaghan offers more at the moment with where we are at

Ballin is cleary a better 9.

The choice should be between Burns/Monas/Matai.

It does our team a great disservice to have the best dummy half in the squad running around in PL.

Yep, this is the team boys.

This is the team that will bring the trophy home.. replace willo with menzies when he gets back and that's it.

Jamie Lyon is out long term 6... I saw enough in the Canberra game to suggest that he is going to set up alot of tries from 6 and he will kill it there.

Matt Ballin is our long term hooker but won't be full time til next year.

Travis Burns future lies at utility.

Steve Matai will have all those princey storm backs looking over there shoulder this week.

This is the best team we can field!

Manly by 10 this week too.

The canberra game.. we were **** when Lyon was at 5/8... we started playing well when he moved back to the centres... monas came on at 5/8 and ballin at hooker. Thats when we started carving them up.

Lyon at 5/8 is nonsense imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8