No back to back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top End Eagle said:
It is so sad being a fan of a club that doesn't win the comp every year. I need to go and have a good long think about why I even follow this team because we lost to a panthers side today that we should have beaten even with three internationals out with injury one international injured and ineffective from early in the second half and our state of origin representative captain out with a virus, oh, and three players who played in the toughest arena there is on wednesday. Why support this rabble of a team they have only averaged a premiership every five to seven years...I am out silvertails members - Mr Seagles has pointed something out that I have been trying to deny for so long. There is no hope for us this year.

over and out.

TEE

Totally agree.

Since the club started in 1947 they have failed to win the premiership 57 times. Only winning 8!

That's 57 bitter disappointments for the older fans, if there are any that haven't drunk the koolaid at the shame of this pack of maroon and white embarrassments. I am going to follow soccer.

the mauler said:
Can't believe some of the crap written on here today. We've got injuries galore, players backing up after origin and have been nowhere near full-strength at anytime this year. And were still coming 6th...

When we get everyone back wel be the team no one wants to play in the finals.Just chill out ffs!!!

Spot on.

Funny stuff..Mr Seagles I think is actually on my MWTS data base, he IS a Manly supporter so not a Bulldogs Troll (or similar).

I think he's just one of those "down in the dumps post only when things are bad" type of guys.....as to his age not sure, but I would suggest he's younger than many and certainly WAY younger than me.

By the way had to laugh at the "58 years without a win" comment.....I'll actually be 58 this year...and I have only seen 8 wins, so it's a LOT of dissapointment in between.

BUT he has to realise....you cannot win them every year!!

Unsure of this being a blatent lack of footy knowledge or a trolls lure but if its an honest opinion....
Take time out to see Manly were sitting 4th prior to Sundays game after playing almost every game with numerous star players missing.
Agree with anyone who says there was a lack of intensity because its true, also a flatout poor allround performance.
Key players who have missed games will have more in the tank come finals tim & if all go's to plan this is when Manly will peak - unlike Storm & Co who are at 100% mid season offering little more come September.
Maybe your opinion will change as the season unfolds??

You're right with the summation of the Storm MKE. I'm not saying they have peaked but they have shown their whole hand. They don't have another gear to go up to much like St George. If plan A doesn't work there isn't a plan B and The Gummies exposed that a couple of weeks ago.
At the moment we dont seem to be playing with any plan at all and it shows but the potential of improvement is greater in Manly than any other team in the top 8 at this stage. Hopefully we can start to show some of it soon or the season will pass us by.

Frank said:
the mauler said:
Can't believe some of the crap written on here today. We've got injuries galore, players backing up after origin and have been nowhere near full-strength at anytime this year. And were still coming 6th...

When we get everyone back wel be the team no one wants to play in the finals.Just chill out ffs!!!

Spot on.
Exactly. And the byes make the ladder position look worse than it is.

mickqld said:
You're right with the summation of the Storm MKE. I'm not saying they have peaked but they have shown their whole hand. They don't have another gear to go up to much like St George. If plan A doesn't work there isn't a plan B and The Gummies exposed that a couple of weeks ago.
At the moment we dont seem to be playing with any plan at all and it shows but the potential of improvement is greater in Manly than any other team in the top 8 at this stage. Hopefully we can start to show some of it soon or the season will pass us by.

Our plan is more more cunning; lose the unimportant matches lest we show others our 'hand'. He's a clever coach, our Tooves!

Interesting stat .... Out of the 11 teams to play the Roosters this year, 8 of them have lost the following week. The chooks do have a physical forward pack.

bones said:
Interesting stat .... Out of the 11 teams to play the Roosters this year, 8 of them have lost the following week. The chooks do have a physical forward pack.
Not many teams win after playing manly too

Manly will be fine........We are beating the good teams and taking it easy on the easybeats........Its the good teams that will be playing semi footy so that means we will go back to back. HAHAHAHA.

Plus haven't you guys already worked out how the NRL works.....Bums on seats...every team needs to be in contention until the final rounds...hehehehe.

No wonder why I am doing mighty well in the betting at TAB this year ....:p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Bob Dylan, now Elvis... does Silvertails have the Big O yet?

Engelbert Humperdinck would'nt be so bad either.
Then we can Post the song "Please release me".........for T-Rex...:D:D:D

Please release me, let me go, for I don't love you anymore,
Her kennel is warm while your nest is cold,
Release me, my birdy, let me go...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Elvis Presley said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Bob Dylan, now Elvis... does Silvertails have the Big O yet?

Englebert Humperdinck would'nt be so bad either.
Then we can Post the song "Please release me".........for T-Rex...:D:D:D

And lets not forget "The Who" and more importantly "Daddy Cool" - as supporters we are showing our age a little, no Eddy Vedder? no Kurt Cobain? No Adam Yauch (RIP)? No Ed Kowalczyk? Not even a nod to the Red Wiggle?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6