• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I avoided the site last night as I knew the place would be doom and gloom
And first thread I see is this one created by the Rock spider himself who only crawls out after a bad loss

mr seagles said:
No chance of b2b .... This team is s**t..,.

There are 9 teams who can win this premiership on their day. The current top 9 as it stands and we are one of them. Pull your head in we are not a **** team we just played **** last night for many reasons.

OMG - why is it so hard for you all to not make things personal? I understand now, why the official forums were shut down.

Ryan said:
They showed a clip on NRL Extra or whatever it is this week when Toovey was addressing the players in the sheds prior to The Eels game. Everyone laughed, because not one player was looking at Toovey as he spoke, and one player looked as though he were about to go to sleep, yawning.
Possibly not the best example Ryan, we put 34 points on the Eels in the first half remember. Perhaps Tooves should have given the same speech at half time.

Other than last night which can be explained away with a multitude of excuses we are traveling ok lets give the boys the benefit of the doubt for their performance and see how they go next week.

If their flu was anything like mine a fortnight ago it's a wonder they were even out of bed. Rest up fellas!

Shoe1 said:
If their flu was anything like mine a fortnight ago it's a wonder they were even out of bed. Rest up fellas!

There's a flu going around my workplace, that people picked up 3 months ago, and they are still walking around coughing. I hope this isn't it.

Utility Player said:
Ryan said:
They showed a clip on NRL Extra or whatever it is this week when Toovey was addressing the players in the sheds prior to The Eels game. Everyone laughed, because not one player was looking at Toovey as he spoke, and one player looked as though he were about to go to sleep, yawning.
Possibly not the best example Ryan, we put 34 points on the Eels in the first half remember. Perhaps Tooves should have given the same speech at half time.

Other than last night which can be explained away with a multitude of excuses we are traveling ok lets give the boys the benefit of the doubt for their performance and see how they go next week.

40 points on the Eels (we scored right after 1/2 time :) ) Matai and Stewart add a whole lot to our game. Hopefully our players are back this week.

we've lost games to the teams that prior to this round were 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. Premiership winning teams just do not do that.

Mr Seagles is not a Manly supporter and we should stop giving him the time of day. Sick of the negativity from some posters. We will win the premiership and if we don't we will have a crack in 2013 and so on. We have been very successful and other teams and supporters envy this.

Go the mighty Manly Sea Eagles. Others want what we have.

Ryan said:
comic097 said:
mr seagles said:
No chance of b2b .... This team is s**t..,.

ONLY A DOG WOULD WRITE US OFF.....

Rather than name calling, can't you tell us why he's wrong? Would add so much more to the discussion (if the deteriorated thread to this point is still capable of being one).

Your a dog Ryan! how's that for discussion

the mauler said:
You guy just don't get it. We've had these types of losses when Des was coach in premiership winning seasons. Why can't we cut Tooves and the team some slack, wait til we get all our troops back and then judge them. Apart from the 1st game of the year and the game against the Rorters we've been no where near full strength.

I hate seeing the boys getting dished up like tonight, but one thing I have learnt about this team, right them off at your peril. Theyl bounce back starting with the Dogs next week.

Agree. Some people have short memories.

Buhrer was horrible in online defense yesterday.

T.Williams showed what everybody already knows, he will go to sleep again next year and take an age to do near nothing.

Whare is a handy player no doubt but I'm not sure his heart is in it. not sure of our other options if Stewart is out though.

The lack of finishing in attack was completely understandable with the missing troops but there was little in the way of support play and we just looked lost towards the end of a set. This is a temporary problem.

In defense, players out of position were not only very poor positionally and left gaping holes but showed a real lack of commitment and effort.

Defense like that will be costly next week, more so.
Buhrer and T.Williams of the bench next week and we will give the dogs a decent run. No Stewart brothers, we will be in real trouble.

I'm expecting a big game from Foran more than anybody next week.
The five-eight contest will be brilliant.

Great 1st post Kue, alot of great points. Last night was a shocker, i understand we can't win every game but to lost by 26 is very bad but I'm not giving up on this team yet!! We do play better against the top teams but just need some luck with injuries especially getting Stewart brothers back on the park ASAP but 100% fit also. Great game in prospect this Friday and if we do win it will be fantastic going 2 for 2 against Des!!!

If the boys stay fit and don't get suspended, we will win most of the games in the run to the finals, win the finals with a grand final win as the final prize.

The tougher it gets the better we will play.

Go the Eagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4