no attack????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mr seagles

Reserve Grader
when choc made that break only foran was with him and he got beat to the ball by MOGG.where was FARRER,ROBBO,WILLIAMS,LYON,MATAI i just dont understand where the back up is when ever there is a break there is no support back in 08 there was PLENTY??????

If you take a good look mate, Big Georgie was there too, mate if he can get there and the others cant, its sad.... I miss snake = ( he would have made everything ok.

There's no combinations working mate.  They don't work for each other, and so when a break is made there's no backup.  And really, no-one expects a break to be made by our plodders.  It's a coaching problem really.

I'm more worried about our defence than our attack. We actually put on some good plays considering our forwards weren't dominant. 2 of Canberra's tries close to the goal were very soft. If we can improve our defence against the Sharks we will win.

Hodkinson has got to be the slowest halfback going around... I know he missed all of 08 with a total knee recon.
DCE may be small but is very slippery and makes a lot of tackle breaks and can bust the line.

mr seagles link said:
everyone said we where certainties against canberra but what happened////

Over confidence and poor attitude ! ! !

**** i sound like darren here
but without stewart and williams we do lack pace in the backline

Robbo is satisfactory but hes no grease lightning ditto for farrar.

bretts gonna be an x factor in 2011 whether he gets all his speed back only time will tell.

I gotta say im not convince on Whare yet, he may have speed but his defense is suspect

Defense is the main problem for us. Our attack close to the line looks good when executed well. But everytime our opponents have the ball in our defensive 20 in my gut i know they will score... and it happens everytime. Our defense in the middle of the ruck is as bad as i've seen for a long time. It's something i can't put my finger on but it needs to be fixed.

I know that Des and the staff know this and are trying to fix it, but at the end of the day it's the players need to perform.

Cambo link said:
I gotta say im not convince on Whare yet, he may have speed but his defense is suspect

Centre is the hardest position on the park to defend, no young bloke walks into 1st grade an nails that area, no better example to use than Steve Matai

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6