No 6 and why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
I do think with time Walker would come good at 6. But after 8 rounds his defence just isnt getting better. If mullen doesnt blow a hammy Walker may well have cost us to days game as well. We aren't seeing the electric support play from him as per Milford.

My biggest issue with today is DCE can be helter skelter and just try too hard. It influences the entire team. It is where gifty was so influencltial on DCE. We need to slow the game down at times and grind.

As much as Api is a half and could be our best option, i just see Lyon as the only calm head in the team who can settle this squad from the halves and get the best out of them, right now.

I really like the look of Blake green in our 6 jersey. He would provide DCE with another option to use to kick and ball play

• 👍
Reactions: R3
I'd keep Walker at pivot, but @double hoops is correct, he needs to work on his defence big time.

I remember reading over 20 years ago that Kevin Walters was considered a poor tackler and that Wayne Bennett had him spend most of the 1992/93 off-season in a sand pit with Glenn Lazarus running at him just to get his tackling right, and it worked. While he still wasn't the best defender he did improve a fair bit. Maybe we should look at doing something similar with Walker?

I've said it before.... Vave. Big unit, can pass and has a sweet little kicking game ;)

Seriously though, swap killer and walker. Jamie has the cool head and smarts to be a great pivot, and hasn't been anywhere near his best at centre this year. At 5/8 he can get more ball and use that football brain..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6