Nines Jersey!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It looks more like a surf shirt than a footy jersey. That's not a bad thing imo. I think they will sell heaps of these

Definitely looks more like a T-Shirt than a Jersey.

Im not the jerseys biggest fan, but nice to see the club branching out for the nines comp.

I would think this would be a time to do a lower cost jersey....160 is a push when the new season ones are just out

Frogz said:
looks like the old Crystal Cylinders T shirts (if anyone remembers them) although the artwork was on the back....

Very cool looking jersey

I was more Golden Breed than Crystal Cylinders

lsz said:
I would think this would be a time to do a lower cost jersey....160 is a push when the new season ones are just out
Yep should definitely be sold at a discount to our official home & away strips.

I mean we can all wait for not to go on sale later...it also could have been a chance to offer a discount for members (compared to gen pub )

Great jersey. Rolls back the clock for me. Surfing at Freshie then the footy at Brookie. Great days!

My cousin goes for Penrith and he loves surfing and he is raging that they don't have anything like this and he thought it wasn't real and i was winding him up. I told him Panthers are going to put a picture of the waiting line at centrelink on their 9's jerseys. All in jest obviously i don't hate Penrith that much.

When I saw the pic of the nines jersey I thought most of you were going to rip into it and say how awful it is.

I have misjudged your taste in jerseys...this time!

party on!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6