Nines Games Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
try saving tackle by santini 0-0 man v war

interference on dce running thru to score but no call. 0-0

HASSON SCORES! spikes the ball into the ref

4-0

warriors score.

sheesh, why do people charge out of the line?

manly 4-6 war

This is close, Manly gotta be a lot more aggressive in defense. Get in their faces, don't wait for them to come to you.

Why am I not surprised, Checcined!!!!! We've lost this game.

almost a try on the last play of the half but dce's kick to the winger littlejohn a bit to far and fast

b/s call on buhrer leads to a a try where the warrior player does NOT get the ball game.

No video ref.....gunna get dud calls like that one

Ball raked out of Buhrer no penalty. Never got the ball down, try to warriors. Rigged.

Well done referees. Brilliant stuff up favours the home team. That in goal touchie must heave guessed. No way ball got grounded.

another war try. not coming back from this one.

friggen second try.....no way could any competent official rule that as a try.

I can't believe that we are looking at another year of Manly being robbed - right in front of the Pinkos FFS :mad:

The Yellow Pool continues - get back in control Manly :angel:

At least we are getting something out of the nines - it is replicating the season ahead

We'll have to beat the faders tomorrow...who are pathetic, and hope the kiwi organisers continue to rig a warriors win over the cows.

KaZa said:
Ligi Sao didnt get a run did he? Hes big and quick. Should have given him a run. Sene Lefao looked good.

Sao was not very effective against the Warriors :(

But the object of the exercise is to get the match fitness up - so its all good :angel:

INJURIES:
Chee Kam elbow in sling :( - L Coote possible ACL, Siro and D Taylor ankle issues

Robbed. Really?? With no video ref to call on, a tight schedule to adhere to and playing the home team, the pressure was right on the refs. To the Warriors credit, they played some bloody good footy. Hope it carries over into the season proper.

Souffs have bought Lote Taquiri and Beau Champion. They can't be serious about winning a premiership surely.

TinFoilHat.jpg

:dodgy: I'm blaming my missus for our loss.

We were up 4 nil and the game was looking like it was anyone's to win.

In walks my other half into the lounge room and as soon as she sits down the Warriors go in and then again and again and then there was no chance of us coming back from there. :s

It's not the first time that she's done that and the same thing has happened either :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6