Nine's bias tonight...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
What an unbelievably biased opening segment for tonight's game!!!! For a while there, it looked like the Bunnies were the only one's playing until Nine threw in a scrap about the Raiders.......

Mate they're aiming it at the Sydney market because they are under the delusion, like Souths' supporters, that they are the 'Pride of the League.'

Simple really, just like Ray Warren's musings.

I agree " Pride of the League" and all that, it's though all they want is Souths in the GF and Souths winning.......disgusting really

I just watch the game with the sound muted.I can't stand all their biased commentaries.I would much rather listen to the Fox commentators.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The "league" must be pretty ****ed if the "Pride of the League" haven't won a semi final for 25 years. Hahahahaha what a ****ing joke Souffs are.

Can you imagine the uproar if we were awarded a penalty try like that last night.

Good. They can have their victory tonight. They always act like this when they win one big match. The should realize that it's been eons ago since they beat a top four team. The Faders gave this match to them. I can't imagine any other team sitting back, and letting the Souths players run and off-load like they did tonight. Very poor effort from them.

Yep, I mentioned to my daughter we didn't get a lead in like that last night. Also no mention after the high shot from Burgess #1 in the first half. It was a penalty but not on report, it seemed like Sterlo was gonna say something about it but just moved on. We didn't even get another look at it.

Stuff like this is just embarrassing

You know the deal when you are Manly fan. They hate us and we hate them

What does it mean? We rarely get the rub of the green in News Limited media but otherwise it is pretty fair. Of course the story tonight was about Souths - massively supported club who has not won a semi for 25 years

I understand the irony of whinging about the whingers but the carry on over how "we are commentated on" (hint turn off the sound) "what is written about (hint do not read it) or you could just stop bloody whinging and repeating the same crap over and over (and yes I am going to stop reading / responding to threads like this)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7