Nine storm chear squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
Take a look up into the commentary box next friday night and you'll see the Ch9 slater devotees having a massive circle-jerk before kick-off!:s

Hope not. I sit in front of them......i might get splashed

What's the go with rabbits calling his elite pet players by their first name. Was sort of half watching at the pub last night and kept hearing the name Cameron, Cameron everytime smith had the ball. He used to say it for Khunt as well- karmichael.

Then there was the usual best fullback to ever play the game crapola.
Just as Slater bombs a try, then throws a bad pass and then drops the ball in the space of 10 minutes.

Ah who bloody cares get over it guys this favouritism stuff always has been around with ch 9 and others...sure its hard to stomach

Just helps Manly get down under that radar again :p

Notice Matty Ballin in the other article on 18th Aug was saying that this is a "danger game" against the Dogs tomorrow?

G-land Express said:
What's the go with rabbits calling his elite pet players by their first name. Was sort of half watching at the pub last night and kept hearing the name Cameron, Cameron everytime smith had the ball. He used to say it for Khunt as well- karmichael.

I noticed that as well.

It's sickening.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
At least he's stopped that 'my man Matai' rubbish.

wait till next friday I bet they will bring it up

Thankfully I'll be at the ground & won't have to listen to that nonsense.

TV is defo getting muted when I watch the replay though.

I hate all that banter between Gould and Warren, I wish they would just call the game,Warren is way way past it anyway.
On another not, I see Ray's son, Mark Warren has resurfaced at Parra Stadium,he sounds like someone TRYING to do a Ray Warren impersonation, no wonder nine sacked him years ago because he sounded too much like Ray.

I hate the Storm. Would be a dream come true is Bellamy, Smith, Slater and co were sewn into a centipede , with slater in the middle

(if anyone wants anymore info google the human centipede)

Kiwi Eagle said:
I hate the Storm. Would be a dream come true is Bellamy, Smith, Slater and co were sewn into a centipede , with slater in the middle

(if anyone wants anymore info google the human centipede)

A centI-pad?

Didn't have to wait till Friday night. Just watching the roast and they put on a premuture slater love fest! Sickening stuff, especially from MG...very dissapointing.:dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2