Nine Commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watched the end of the broncs dragons game and it struck me Vossy was back!

Didn't notice last night but then I tend to have had a couple of sherberts by the start of the second game.

Have the people spoken with regard to Ray? I know a lot of talkback callers have raised Hadley's commentary style recently as well as a few of us on this forum.

Thanks - like I have said before I am not a Voss fan but when I watched the end of the replay today it was kind of comfortable like I hadn't noticed with the last few broncos (sorry queensland team deserving the friday night) game.

When Perth comes in will they make a third friday night game so that they can have a stacked programme and channel nine WA can cash in on the ratings?

Wish there was a channel nine Northern Beaches.

Much better commentary for the Boncos night with Voss. Listened to Hadley and co for two minutes today but couldn't stand it any more.

Is anyone else getting violently ill at the Ch9 lovefest for the Magers/Tigpies especially from Gould. Could they be anymore biased towards them especially the way they wank over Bunji.

yea,Gus loves Benji,cant ya tell,then he does a kick to give the bunnies good field position,then they kick a field goal,yes ,I was ill at times

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7