Night Games 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of the monies will need to go towards the Fan experience, reduce the cost of attending.:idea:

Sitting in the cold, wet Stands Friday, Saturday and now Sunday is not going to encourage people to attend.:dodgy:

I can not understand why the TV people want to broadcast Shefield Shield Cricket style events - family and a few die hards to provide the atmosphere.:huh:

The only positive for Fans is knowing the schedule for the first 20 Rounds.
Chance to get some cheaper airfares will be a welcome innovation in 2013.
If Jetstar etc could package Away Game experiences, then we would have a professional set up :idea:

Some of the monies will need to go towards the Fan experience, reduce the cost of attending.:idea:

Sitting in the cold, wet Stands Friday, Saturday and now Sunday is not going to encourage people to attend.:dodgy:

I can not understand why the TV people want to broadcast Shefield Shield Cricket style events - family and a few die hards to provide the atmosphere.:huh:

The only positive for Fans is knowing the schedule for the first 20 Rounds.
Chance to get some cheaper airfares will be a welcome innovation in 2013.
If Jetstar etc could package Away Game experiences, then we would have a professional set up :idea:

Mark from Brisbane said:
Agree Matt, very very frustrating!!

We should both move to the Goldie, they just get another antenna and point it south and pick up the NSW broadcast...lucky buggars!!

No need for a second antenna Mark. The GC is just lucky that they get both Nine and NBN signals thanks to being a border city :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Agree Matt, very very frustrating!!

We should both move to the Goldie, they just get another antenna and point it south and pick up the NSW broadcast...lucky buggars!!

No need for a second antenna Mark. The GC is just lucky that they get both Nine and NBN signals thanks to being a border city :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6