Nice to know y'all !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder of Lowey's motorized wheelchair he's been in lately would keep up with the Ducati?

What some people ride in is also a problem.., I'll never go anywhere without my protective gear and full boots.....riding with thongs and shorts...sheer madness!!!

Good luck on the beaches....i ride my bicycle up and down the beaches - most drivers are completely clueless

Mark from Brisbane link said:
What some people ride in is also a problem.., I'll never go anywhere without my protective gear and full boots.....riding with thongs and shorts...sheer madness!!!

I'll echo Mark's sentiments, no matter how hot it gets protective gear is a must.

Your guaranteed to come off second best when your tasting the tarmac after controlling a high side only to go into a long slide with the bike on top of you.

I guess back then as a very young 22 yo and after completing major modifications you think it will be sweet..... If only I heed the advice and chose to wear my helmet, gloves, long sleeve shirt and long pants the gravel burns, compound fracture and weeks of physio and not to forget to mention the 5 hr wait at RNS hospital before anyone even looked at me could have been all avoided.

Mark, as you probably know, not all car drivers are to blame. There are some maverick riders out there that just have a desire to use up all nine of their lives. I cringe at some of the crazy stuff I have seen go on.

Well, I got it today lads....I am very excited. Gets delivered this week.

Resized330x235_D611000187583_A.jpg

Being a big tough biker chick and all I ride a 50cc scooter which whizzes me around the gold coast. It's really fun. Heaps more fun than my car. Like any bike the little scooters can be dangerous so you have to keep your wits about you.
Good luck with your new bike Ryan and be careful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4