Nice one Vidmar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

Regarding your post on Hillsborough.A very emotional day here on Wednesday to mark the 20th anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster.As a supporter of both Leeds Rhinos and Leeds United i used to go to United games during the 80's.The writing was on the wall years before the disaster,in 1987 Leeds got to the FA Cup semi final where we played Coventry City the game was staged at Hillsborough.I was lucky enougth to get a ticket for the game and we were allocated the Leppings Lane end of the ground(where the crush happend),i was sat in the seats above the terracing and looking down our fans were crammed into the pens and i remember thinking to myself thank god im sat up here.
       JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Thanks for posting Rhino,
I was having a chat to some mates who went to the memorial service and of course a very emotional day.
It was good to hear that there were many messages of support from the wider football community, the British public and even from followers of the sport from around the world.
A day that touched many and one that will never be forgotten.

JFT 96
YNWA

After reading Vid's orginal post I must admit to having wiped a tear from my eyes.

I CANNOT believe these people are still waiting for justice 20 YEARS ON.

I am not an EPL fan in any way, find the game pretty boring I must say BUT I do love the "You'll never walk alone" renditions, truely inspiring!!

2 names that are hated on Merseyside,David Dukinfield who was the police matchday comander at Hillsborough this murderer orderd the outer gate to be opened which caused a surge through the tunnel then onto the terraces(not prosecuted for his actions).
    Kelvin McKenzie,editor of The Sun paper,days after the disaster when the City of Liverpool was on its knees in mourning this low life scum printed the headline, The Truth,Liverpool supporters pick pocketed the dead,urinated on the police and attacked paramedics who were attending casualty's.A PACK OF LIES.
    JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8