Nice hat Mister

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
There has been some dude wandering around Bali this week wearing a Manly cap. Oh yeah, it's me! Cousin is on a yoga retreat, which is fine for her but I am neither yoga-ing nor retreating. My birthday today, I've been invited to drinks tonite by a French woman I just met, and its my first time OS in over 30 years. (Sorry KE I forgot a few days in NZ also !) So all is good and I am pleased there was no jinx attached to my missing a Manly match/telecast for the first time this season. yee ha, & Go Manly!

Haha happy birthday mate, hope you get your leg over

KE let all of us down with his secretive "friend with benefits" trip to Coffs.

So we expect a full & frank report on your debaucherous french connection, on our desks first thing Monday SER8.

Happy B'day, SER08. Hope you're enjoying Bali and trust that the blue balls have disappeared this morning? lol
Just out of curiosity, do French woman shave their armpits? or is it mainly the Greek and Italian chicks that seem to be allergic to razor blades?

Haha, just returned, I'm sure many Silvertails members are happy travellers but for any who haven't left our shores I commend you to do so if you get the chance. It's an eye-opener. There won't be any comments on legs or armpits, what goes on tour etc haha. Funny though, one comment on my hat was from one of the instructors running my cousin's yoga retreat, seems she is good mates with Donny Singe and her yoga crew does some sessions with our players. Small world indeed.

Need a taxi? Maybe tomorrow? lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4