Nice guys don't win games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
One of our major issues is that we are nice guys again.

Remember 2004 anyone?

Nicest bunch of blokes you will meet, but that does not win you games.

Hate the wrestling tactics all you want, but melbourne controlled the play the ball, they were aggressive and turned the player everytime stopping Manly from getting off quickly, and we were too nice to dig in, niggle and push back.

grow some balls pussies

5th is looking optimistic at the moment

I wouldn't say that Melbournes pack are particularly c*nty, apart from Crocker.

They are just better coached, better drilled, more disciplined and probably more confident in their abilities.

Being a pr!ck doesn't win you games, not in the NRL anyway. Playing smart and being well coached does.

nice guys pleading to the ref for a penalty does **** all.

Get the man off your player or at the very least do the exact same thing that the other team is doing, dont just hope the ref plays fair, eye for an eye!

Would like to see them show a bit more controlled aggression, Perry and Matai will definitely add that when they get back, but it's a fine line to tread. I'd especially like to see guys dropping their weight on to players laying on the ground instead of laying next to them for a cuddle until the ref calls held.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4