• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu yeah! Scared the crap out of the dog when that final FG fell short, was going off. Should never have even got to that stage TBH, the defensive pass interference penalty on DRC & hands to face penalty on Asomugha were terrible calls, the DPI call in particular kept the game going, should have been game over in that situation. Was a fairly typical Eagles - Giants game though, real slugfest.

O-line has been poor but they looked a bit better this week, gotta give some credit to what is an excellent Giants D-line. Missing Kelce hurts us as he was calling the protections (though Reynolds was decent) but no Jason Peters is obviously a brutal blow for us, King Dunlap isn't fit to tie Peters' shoelaces & Demetress Bell is worth even less. Bell vs JPP was a huge mismatch.

Djax apparently doesn't want to return punts anymore, so he's become the part-time PR guy, he'll field any big-time important punts. I'd like to see him out there a bit more, but I guess with a guy that small you want to keep him protected as much as you can. Damaris Johnson looked great in the pre-season but he's been gash so far, needs to stop fielding punts inside the 10. Lots of talent though, could pay off if he continues to improve.

Niners are the best team in NFC right now, IMO. That defence is just nasty & the O has enough weapons to win games. Loved the use of Kaepernick as well, looking forward to seeing more of him this year.

Oh & hahaha Cowboys! :laugh: Just got absolutely brutalized by the Bears. Starting to doubt that Dez Bryant will ever turn into a star wide-out, just doesn't have enough going on upstairs to make himself great. Philly now sitting outright atop the bEast :D. Wouldn't have expected to see the Bears & Vikings tied atop the NFC North either, crazy year so far.

Lol@cows Romo was bad but his receivers worse

I didn't see enough to suggest the cows have a chance this year

Hoping we can keep angry enough, Smith is still the weakest link

Well my gift worked perfectly on Smith

300 yards in the air and another 300 on the ground, niners were embarrassed to lose now are in a foul mood, proud of them we are carving these bastards

Matabele said:
Vikes are going okay. Amazing what happens when your QB doesn't have an ego and gives AP the ball.

I've started paying a bit of attention to them after their good start & they are looking really good. AP never ceases to amaze me, just what he is doing now would be a fantastic feat for any NFL player but when you add in that he is coming off a knee reconstruction that happened late last year, you really have to take a step back & acknowledge how special an athlete he is. Superb player to watch. I'm actually really liking Ponder this year as well. Wasn't too flash in his rookie season but the new OC has changed the playbook up nicely for him, love seeing all that play action, you can see that Ponder's athletic ability has definitely been underrated by some of the Vikes opponents this year. Won't be suprised if they manage to snag a wildcard TBH.

Niners are still the best team in the NFC, bar none. That team is just freakishly good right now. Pressure is on them to maintain the status quo, which I think they will, that D is just too good.

You should all be thankful that Mike Vick isn't your QB as well, single-handedly cost Philly the game against Pittsburgh (ironically, by continuing to carry the ball single-handedly). Always hate to lose to Pitt, but to lose it by a last second FG hurts big time. Still don't know what to think about the Eagles, either they get it together & go on a good playoff run or Vick continues to give the ball away like candy on Halloween & we have yet another mediocre 8-8/9-7 year (which would likely be the end of Andy Reid's tenure as HC, sadly).

Did anyone catch the Colts - Pack game? Awesome to watch, Andrew Luck really is special. Nailbiting finish, was happy to see the Colts get the win for Chuck Pagano. Real victory of determination over talent there.

Oh & the Jets suck, real bad. Jamarcus Russell bad (but still not as bad as the Browns).

Still, Vick plus Harbough would equal back to back to back

He is an incredibly gifted athlete, Smith tries his guys out but won't ever rival Vick in raw talent or athleticism

Its frustrating to think of the amount of rape we would do with a truly talented QB...Smith isn't clutch nor that gifted...he's pulled off a few big plays but so has Rapistburger and I don't think he is an elite QB

Wolf did you see the facebook exchange? Clearly fake but lol

Smith isn't anything special but at least he can be counted on to at least carry his own weight. He's not the guy the Niners thought they were getting when they took him with the 1st overall pick, obviously, but I think that he is a starting calibre QB in the NFL & a good guy to have there until Harbaugh is happy enough with Kaepernick to install him as the starting QB.

You'd actually be suprised at how sketchy Vick is when you watch him every game. Still has those moments of brilliance where he makes everyone on the defence look like idiots or just wows you with his pure athletic brilliance, but the man just turns the ball over way to much. QB is actually one of the weakest spots on the Eagles right now & as of last week Vick was the 28th best QB in the NFL going off QB ratings. The flip side is that if he goes on a 2010-esque run then he could potentially single handedly carry the Eagles through the playoffs. Talented, but inconsistent. I do trust Andy Reid with him though, if any coach in the league knows how to get the best out of his QB it's Reid.

Re:FB exchange. Saw that one, was pretty good. Too much Brady in it to be truely enjoyable though, haha.

So Vick = Sandow?

I almost died during the Vick section of the Fb exchange btw

The party for us will eventually die off like yours did with Reid but I am enjoying seeing them do well for a change, there's about a million highlights from last season up which are only the one single game lol

I didn't think a new coach could transform the abomination that was us

Vikes beat the 49ers quite convincingly. Picking Ponder up at #8 in the draft raised a few eyebrows but he'd had injury problems. He is very intelligent and a leader of men. And the Vikes have rarely enjoyed a career QB. Ponder could be a great.

Matabele said:
Vikes beat the 49ers quite convincingly. Picking Ponder up at #8 in the draft raised a few eyebrows but he'd had injury problems. He is very intelligent and a leader of men. And the Vikes have rarely enjoyed a career QB. Ponder could be a great.

I believe that loss embarrassed the team and shook up the beehive personally, that game was picked on LU as everyones survivor match, needless to say the competition restartedwith a lot of lols

This week has been awful, utterly awful. I'm glad the bye week has come up for Philly because I'm really not looking forward to another game right now. Two consecutive losses to last second FGs, when we held comfortable leads in both games. History says that the Eagles finish the season strong & should make the playoffs from their current position but I'm a bit ambivalent on it all right now, this team isn't going anywhere, too ill-disciplined, has incredibly poor playcalling & has started to wilt under pressure as of late. Really, really disappointed in this year so far. Could have been 5-1 if they'd just kept their heads, the way they've lost the last couple has been a disgrace to the team.

And I type this I've just seen that Juan Castillo has been relieved of his duties as DC, replaced by the secondary coach - Todd Bowles. Can't help but feel sorry for him, he's been a loyal servant to the club & the problems haven't been his fault. If anyone should go it should be Marty Mornhinwheg, but I guess the team needed a fall-guy & with Marty being buddies with coach Reid, he wasn't going to be the one to get the chop. Lots of faith in Bowles, thankfully. He's been a godsend for our secondary this year. Wish Castillo all the best, he'll get another job somewhere no problem - good coach.

Matabele said:
Vikes hammer the Titans who then turn around and beat the Steelers. Work that one out.

I'm actually not suprised that they beat the Steelers, Pitt has been terrible this year. That team is ooooold. Was suprised that the Vikes dropped a game to the Redskins though, should've got that one.

It has been a great week for upsets & comebacks though with San Fran getting flogged by a distinctly average Giants team, the Jets actually scoring touchdowns & Buffalo, Bucs & the Browns actually managing to win a game. Not to mention San Diego's amazing meltdown on MNF - that second half was like watching a car crash.

Wolfpack said:
Not to mention San Diego's amazing meltdown on MNF - that second half was like watching a car crash.

Going to be an ugly year. Some offensive routes that should improve later but the running game is rubbish. Should have beaten the Saints last week except for a rookie tackle on the QB resulted in a turnover getting nullified and what would have been a match winning score. Up 24 nill at HT this week and I said to the wife we will crumble but 35 pts was worse than anything I could imagine.

ManlyBacker said:
Wolfpack said:
Not to mention San Diego's amazing meltdown on MNF - that second half was like watching a car crash.

Going to be an ugly year. Some offensive routes that should improve later but the running game is rubbish. Should have beaten the Saints last week except for a rookie tackle on the QB resulted in a turnover getting nullified and what would have been a match winning score. Up 24 nill at HT this week and I said to the wife we will crumble but 35 pts was worse than anything I could imagine.

As a neutral to both teams I couldn't help but piss myself laughing watching that game

ManlyBacker said:
Wolfpack said:

I know how you feel, the Eagles & the Bolts have had the same issues for so long that you'd sware that they're being run by the same people at times.

I was amazed at how little protection they gave Rivers after it was clear that he had just lost it. Rivers has been the Bolts starting QB for what, 7 years now? But the team continues to overlook his shortcomings (Namely his inability to look past his own mistakes & get stuck in a rut). The lack of a running game is really rough on that team right now, Rivers can't carry the team on his back all year, he's not Peyton.

Not sure what's going on, i'm looking at something from over a month ago on YouTube

How did Clay Matthews embarrass Winston Justice? What was said I can't hear this left ear caper that the comments allude to

Its when Justice makes the eagles start a set on 25 and first down due to a false start and then a double foul which the packers choose to take holding as the penalty however I don't see the holding call,I see a dive

Help me out Wolf lol,I have zero clue

Jesus.....Thought id watch MNF......these blokes should use Fairies or Princess's as Eagles arent as soft as that offensive line

Hope they're that soft against the 'boys!
So D.Ware he's coming to get Vick!

Still can't pick the SB winner at this stage :
Atlanta have been winning but winning ugly
Chicago's bawse D is stepping up a gear
The 9er's going alright

Also watched the Seahawks the other day and if Russell Wilson can keep his **** together they will really push the 9er's in that division.

Our O-line was absolutely pathetic, but do keep in mind that we had only one starter playing against the Aints after the Toddfather was injured. Check out this injury list;
  • Jason Peters - Out for the season (2x Patellar Tendon Rupture(s))
  • Jason Kelce - Out for the season (Partially torn ACL & torn PCL)
  • Danny Watkins - 2-4 Weeks (Quadriceps Tear)
  • Todd Herremans - Out for the season (Unknown Ankle/Foot injur)

And that's just on the O-line, it's getting a bit ridiculous now. What makes me really angry is the level of Demetress Bell's play right now. He got paid big money after Peters got injured, to come in & fill his spot. All he's done is look lazy, pathetic & disinterested. The only good thing to come out of it all is that with the way the Eagles structured his contract he'll be cut for little money at the end of the year. Fat bastard has no chance of getting a starting spot anywhere after this year either. F you & your ridiculous name, Demetress Bell.

Not as much to fear from the Cowgirls, the only half decent pass-rusher they've got is Ware. Watching the rest of them blitz is just sad. Poor Ware. Just read that this sunday will be the first time the Eagles & Cowboys play with both teams having a record under .500 for the first time since 1990, crazy stat.

Very hard to watch the Iggs this year, just feels like the end of an era. Kind of depressing really. Andy Reid & his crew have been part of the Eagles for as long as I've even known what gridiron was, sure the end hasn't been pretty but they've still given Philly a lot of good times. Going to be sad when the time comes that he is no longer part of the Eagles. Shame I can't say the same about Vick. Given that I don't think we'll make the playoffs anymore, I'm just going all out for the Iggles to sweep the Cowgirls & the Gunts.

E2W, agree with you on the Seattle. That D is seriously nasty (as it has been for a few seasons now TBF) & they've got some weapons on offense. I'm hoping that Russell Wilson will develop into good QB, he's shown some great flashes so far.

Btw, did anyone catch TNF? Sure it was the Jags, but Andrew Luck totally bossed that game. Incredible performance.

As for SB winners, I'll tip the Texans right now, (even though it means another team to win it's first SB before the Eagles...sigh) great defence with a real contender for DPoY (JJ Watt) & an excellent offense with one of the greatest WR's of all time, an all-pro running back & MVP candidate QB. Can't argue with that.

Not sure what's going on, i'm looking at something from over a month ago on YouTube

How did Clay Matthews embarrass Winston Justice? What was said I can't hear this left ear caper that the comments allude to

Its when Justice makes the eagles start a set on 25 and first down due to a false start and then a double foul which the packers choose to take holding as the penalty however I don't see the holding call,I see a dive

Help me out Wolf lol,I have zero clue

You're talking about the series from the GB playoff game in 2010? Justice got embarassed because he just kept flinching & was obviously scared of Clay Matthews III. That's a big deal for an O-Lineman. With the holding call, Matthews did ham it up but there was an obvious hold there. He had Justice beat & then Justice put an arm around him, that's gonna get called every time.

I remember watching that at Cheers Bar (I took the day off work for that crap, thanks Philly) & on the play before the hold where Vick gets hit, I geniunely thought that Vick was going to get knocked out of the game, as it was an almost identical play to the one where Matthews knocked out Kevin Kolb in week 1.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4